It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miroslaw Magola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I found something interesting about this guy, he is considered a magnetic man...he is able to take objects and adhere them to himself using only his mind, he says weight is not a problem, but i have only seen pictures and videos of him lifting up pot lids and no heavy stuff... also a doctor said that with his training he was able to learn to lift a cup with his mind and without touching it and move it around at will...i still have yet to find videos of this does anyone know anything.

Miroslaw Magola is able to attach objects to himself by psycho kinesis -he can lift objects and move them around using only his mind. On the 16 January 1997, he met Dr Karger from the Max Planck Institute in Munich, Germany, who sought to determine whether he was spoon-bending or not. During the experiment, Dr Karger was able to touch the objects at all times (and did so). Miroslaw attached objects to various parts of his body. Some were supplied - and even attached - by Dr Karger. What most impressed the doctor was Miroslaw's psychic manipulation of a cup. Without physical contact, Magola raised the cup from the tilting it along horizontal and vertical axes. He kept it hovering in the air, moved it around and put it down. Afterward: J Karger agreed Miroslaw's powers are paranormal. He will further studies of the chemical reactions and physical changes that occur in Miroslaw during such demonstrations. "The key to humanity's advancement is the study of our own bodies” said Magola. (Published in Bizzare stories ).

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I researched this guy about 7 years ago or so. I've seen small pots stick to his hands and forehead. The word here is stick. I have yet to see any videos or photos of him lifting anything with his mind. To be honest I doubt he can.

join