It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Important: Read Now. Less than 2 months left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_115184
Has anyone made the connection between Arnold Schwarsenegger's sudden rise to political power and the coming NWO? Arnold's father was a Nazi. Arnold is a member at the Bohemian Grove which is a Nazi club. Arnold married the niece of former P. John F. Kennedy. He is the "Model" Nazi. If anyone takes a look at the Denver Airport they will see that the muralls depict the Mayan prophesy of the fall of civilization in 2012. They show a Nazi ideological "Super" boy taking the worlds weapons and fashionng plow shares. This is the gist: On 7-7-7 an ICBM will be detonated on either San Francisco or LA or a land based nuke will be detonated and will be blamed on an ICBM from either Iran or China. Arnold will take "control" of the situation and Bush, with his newly appointed powers, will declare martial law and sieze control of the nation. Soon, with the backing of the people, Bush will give the presidency, now a dictatorship, to Arnold, a "World Hero". In 2012 when all goes to s@#&t, Arnold's son Patrick Arnold Schwartsenegger, grandson of the father of John F. Kennedy, at the age of 19, will fulfill his role as depicted in the murals, and take controle of the world as the first World Emperor and soon self proclaimed god. We have less than two months to get out of California people. Time is short and the people in power are moving as fast as they can.

This was posted in the Anon thread... I just wanted to get everyone elses views and thoughts about this "prediciton".

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
someone sounds like a looney tune, but sounds like it would make a good action movie!!!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Was it not about this time last year one of the hottest threads on ATS was about a nuke that was supposed to be detonated in either june or july somewhere in CA.

This sounds like the same basic storey only a few more characters have been added.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have to honestly say that this sounds like a lot of extremist left wing propaganda of the Governator. the sky is falling the sky is falling and its the right wing nazi's. fault.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is so crazy that it has to be true! Don your helmets boys, that secret Nazi Schwarzenegger is up to no good!

That WOULD make a pretty epic movie, I can see it now... in my head.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh for Jeebus' sake...

And perhaps he'll get caught in the blast? Picture it; his stretched Caddy turns a corner straight into the periphery of the blast wave. Turning bumper over bumper, it finally slides to a halt in a sheet of flame. Those who can, gain their feet and stumble to the site, staring helplessly as the Governor's vehicle is consumed totally. Outrage and fury flares, hands are clasped in anger and prayer.

Then, to the sound of scraping metal, the Caddy moves. A door pushes outwards, and is forced powerfully back. From the depth of the flames...a Terminator rises, staring incredulously at its undamaged, gleaming chassis.

"Aoh, wowh!" it says, returning the amazed crowd's smiles, "I nuw id! No vunduur id fell so ride when I mayd dose moovies! Thank Got I kepd my cadchphrase! Zumbody gif me a vone, I hav do call de Presiden!"

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
wow! crazy, but juicy theory!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"Aoh, wowh!" it says, returning the amazed crowd's smiles, "I nuw id! No vunduur id fell so ride when I mayd dose moovies! Thank Got I kepd my cadchphrase! Zumbody gif me a vone, I hav do call de Presiden!"

Maybe the single greatest post in the history of ATS, or the world for that matter.
Seriously though, don't these "prophecies" happen regularly and I am pretty sure that no cities have been nuked since WWII, and I know none have in the USA. So since WWII the prophetic ones are 0 for (insert large number) or are batting .000 to the best of my knowledge for nukes blowing up cities.

I guess it only takes one time to be right and I do have a bad feeling in my gut for the near future but who knows. The Governator stuff is a reach but whoever created that has one good imagination.

I am hoping that does not happen.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Moserious]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and say that Arnold does fit in well in the whole NWO conspiracy scene. I just think this particular person is trying too hard to predict major events based solely on the idea that he fits in well.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just had a thought. A good one(That doesn't happen often LOL).

Suppose, the Antichrist, or World Emperor...is using ATS to take control of the world. They come to ATS, post crazy conspiracies. Wild up the conspiracy junkies. Get them to move against many "plots" at a time. Destroy the government...starting with the US...then Britain...& Russia.

They do this, until they have conquered the world *Evil laugh goes here*

Arnold wouldn't know what hit him. It's the perfect plan. The internet is the ideal tool for world domination. Ohh my goodnes...I hope they don't wack me for this post. Great scoots, I better be on my way....to the Sun. I would go to the Moon, but they have people there.

So, off to the Sun I go, for my own safety. It's not really a hot ball of gas...that's what they tell you. Inside's a nice little area made for quiet lounging & lemonade sipping. *Don't ask how I know*

Adios suckers! *Evil laugh goes here*

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Get serious you guys

You have been warned!
As prophecies go either false or true certian patterns emerge and what is important is that as a (probably false) prohecy it fits the pattern.

Now I want to tell you about the very first prophecy telling people to get out of California.
This prophecy began it's life in far away Armenia in Eastern Turkey when a young illiterate boy began to write down the things that God was telling him and to draw maps of places he knew nothing about.
As a result of this prophetic activity believers in this boy and his God migrated out of Armenian Turkey traveled out of europe and crossed the Atlantic but did not stop at New York for they had been instructed by God to cross the great new land and go to California they arrived at the beginning of the 20th century. By doing this missed out on becoming victims of the Armenian holocaust which claimed the lives of around a million of their fellow Armenians.

I know this story because i read it in a book telling the life story of the author Demos Shakarian (whose family at one time had the largest dairy herd in California) The Happiest People- founder of an organisation called Full Gospel Businessmens Fellowship International.
Now to cut a long story short the boy prophet created a second prophecy which is sealed and if the wrong person breaks the seal at the wrong time that person will die. This sealed prophecy when unsealed tells these Armenian believers where to go next (and i would suggest anyone else with sence who hears about it) as apparently California is going to become very unsafe as a place to be.

finally i wqould note just out of interest that Demos wrote his book (in his mind) while on an areoplane crossing the Pacific ocean touching down at Auckland New Zealand. I see prophetic significance in this as well as any reports i hear of nuclear weapons targeted at California.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The Constitution requires that a candidate for the presidency must be a "natural-born" citizen of the United States, at least 35 years of age, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

library.thinkquest.org...

That would definitely be the brutal end of the constitution as we know it. I'd be more worried about Arnold crashing his motorcycle into the san anderas fault, triggering a massive earthquake, sending california sliding into the ocean. If that happened I would consider him a hero, namely for sinking that lame state into the ocean.

"I'm praying for the end, I'm praying for tidal waves. I want to see the ground give way, I want to watch it all go down. Watch you flush it all away..." -Tool

top topics

join