It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with Racists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Why is blacks against whites, not racism. I always find that a rather strange contradiction.

Everyone is racist period, all this do goodie stuff. If someone was taking your thoughts 24 hours a day, i guarentee everyone would have racist thoughts. everyone is racist and thats a fact.

This term racism, is only a term used against whites, that hate blacks. Are there racism laws in african countries where whites are killed and beaten for being white. What about the areas in african cities where it is to dangerous for a white person to go in, how come thats never called racism.

Oh here we are with the do gooders again, and i bet if someone looked into your soul, they would find everyone of you are as a racist as anyone else. Thats just a fact.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's prohibited to say blacks or Jews may be racists.

You have a point, every time someone points out some injustice carried out by Zion/Jews or black, they are labeled racist or anti-Semite, without even attending the point raised.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pretty new at all this but here's my opinion, for what little it's worth;
Racism is what is says; the hatred of a race.
Hatred of the Islamic religion and their fanatical followers is not racism. The dislike of muslims is due to their avowed goal of imposing Sharia law everywhere. They will tolerate no integration and practice some of the most barbaric acts imaginable (honour killings etc).

Racism in itself is unacceptable in any shape or form and should be actively discouraged at all times, whether white on black, white on semite, black on white (Mugabe in Zimbabwe) or whatever.

<< 1   >>

join