It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"feminine napkins" slightly tmi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
why the heck are they expensive all of a sudden? i simply went to the store to purchase i only had 4 bucks and guess what I COULDNT AFFORD ANY AT ALL only pantyliners which won't do much. the cheapest was 5.99 wtf ?? 6 dollars no mames! and for ONLY 24 what the heck??

and the "deal" of 2 for 9 bucks was a rip off because it was only 12 in each pack so u end up paying more.

damn they shouldnt be doing this to the ladies who NEED them cuz all hell may break loose hahaha

they KNOW females need this why the sudden price raise? shortage on cotton or whatever they use? ehh annoying as hell!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Damn Badge, what store are you shopping at? I pay 2.99- 5.99 for a larger pack of store brand. Of course the brand name ones cost more than that.Are you in US or Canada? BTW- love the new avatar-cute.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Diapers went up 8 bucks a case this spring, too.

I'm sure they're using the excuse that the price of oil is causing their production costs to go up.

And it's not like we can go without, is it? So they will charge whatever the market will bear.

I get stuff like this at Costco, barring that, Wal-Mart. The prices are easier to handle, and you get much more for your money.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
haha i went to a cvs pharmacy ilive across the street from one. the store brand was pricey too!! maybe i should go to wal mart? and ugh i love the 99 cents store but i hate their pads hahha they remind me of the kind the nurse gives u in high school. thanks accessdenied!

damn that sucks about diapers too! it's not fair it's like taking advantage of our needs! damn..double damn.

top topics

join