posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:26 PM
Hey everyone lets play. The other day, one of my OTS/Masonic/NWO/Illuminati/Reptile/Republican friend asked me, "Say you're a leader of a super
powerful group with lots of money and influence and you need to hurry up and finish taking over the world so you can get on with building golf courses
on Mars - What would you do?" This was my reply, well sorta.
GENESIS 41:35 - "And let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn under the hand of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in
- For the first time in history, humans will be competing for the same energy source (ie. food) as technology as the use of biofuels becomes
- The US government is going to start stockpiling food through their new Renewable Reserves program by automatically buying, with
tax-payer money, a certain percentage of all US crop production and imports that contain a minimum amount of sugar by weight.
- The CIA has always been the largest drug cartel in the world and needs places to import and then distribute their drugs - using private airports
and flight training schools in the U.S. has become too hot and Panama is still too far away to be of much use.
- The Mexican-American wall will be built before any major steps are taken against the employers and the landlords of illegal immigrants.
- Illegal immigrants are being set-up to take the blame for the impending economic failure of the United State's - they are this nation's
- The CIA plans to destabilize Mexico to further its drug running empire by supporting the various rebel groups in Mexico covertly while overtly
supporting the Mexican government.
- Mexicans' major staple food is corn which has already seen dramatic price increases due to ramping-up of ethanol production.
- Mexico is the home of several freedom groups (rebel armies) and despite our funding and help, the Mexican government has been chronically unable to
do anything about them.
- Once the Mexican-American wall is built, the US government will institute new restrictions on the now trapped illegal immigrant population. The
increasing regulation forces many (now unemployed and homeless) illegal immigrants to turn to crime instead of low paying jobs.
- Any increase in the price of corn furthers the rebel problem in Mexico, with relatively poor Mexicans being pushed by the fear of slow starvation
and the thought that the current government is impotent to the sides of various freedom groups.
- CIA supported rebel groups in Mexico begin to really destabilize the central government and the drug running industry make a fortune using new
landing bases in conflicted regions of Mexico for the importation of opium and heroin.
- Public support for the detainment of illegal aliens grows with the level of crime and is used as a method to pass and enforce some very
questionable laws limiting civilian freedoms.
- The inner cities decline rapidly with a steadily increasing cost for energy, food, and the dropping cost of illegal drugs.
- Two polarizing events take place within a short period of each other: an attack on food, further reducing the food supply, and an attack, possibly
a disease outbreak, in the cities.
- Riots (due to hunger) begin among the lower class in cities.
- Martial law is declared in all cities.
- With the Nation Guard occupied elsewhere, a new (federal) police force is created with two tasks; to keep the peace in the cities and cleaning up
the cities of illegal immigrants.
- The "Freedom Food Fund" project is begun with tax-payer money. It aims to give out low-interest loans for the purchase of food - targeted are
primarily families with children because debt can be transfered to their children.
GENESIS 41:55 - "When hunger came to be felt throughout the land of Egypt and the people cried to Pharaoh for bread, Pharaoh directed all the
Egyptians to go to Joseph and do whatever he told them."