It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice-President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Do you all of you guys have to have a Vice-President (and cabinet and all that stuff) or is that just optional?
BTW If anyone needs a VP..I would love to volunteer (only of course if political stances are pretty similar)

Also I was wondering if instead of asking each candidate individually what their stance why dont we have threads based on the issue. For example Have a thread tittle death penalty and have all the candidates respond in that thread. It just seems to me like that would be a more condensed way of doing things but thats just me..I guess things will be more condensed during debate time. Well those are just my 2cents for now

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
Have a thread tittle death penalty and have all the candidates respond in that thread.

Do you belive in the death penalty?

I do, in some cases.

But every single person that comes before the court should be given DNA testing.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
Do you all of you guys have to have a Vice-President (and cabinet and all that stuff) or is that just optional?

Technically we were'nt suppose to choose VP's until after the primary elections,
but pretty much all of us have already chosen them.

As for a cabinet, well we don't necessarily seem to have to have one, but I suspect they
will start forming.

Me, I only have a VP, chief of staff and an adviser.

Also I was wondering if instead of asking each candidate individually what their stance why don't we have threads based on the issue. For example Have a thread tittle death penalty and have all the candidates respond in that thread. It just seems to me like that would be a more condensed way of doing things but thats just me..I guess things will be more condensed during debate time. Well those are just my 2cents for now

We do have this, if someone has an issue they want the candidates to state there
stance/idea on, they are supposed to create a thread entitled 'QFAC: topic here',
so if you wanted to ask about the Death penalty, you would just create a thread in this
section entitled "QFAC: The Death Penalty".

new topics

join