It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

otter pops!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
so i bought this big box of them . (100) damn i havent had them for a while!! anyway who digs them as well? i love poncho punch and sir lime a lot or whatever hahahah damn i cant wait til they freeze up i just put them in.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
boooo no one digs?? haha oh well more for me hahah oh and i mean sir issac lime.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I've never heard of them.
Could it be something regional that other parts of the world don't get ???

The only thing I can think of is this:

And I don't think I want to push a stick up it's butt and chuck it in the freezer. :shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
otter pops

the best summer treat

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
otter pops

the best summer treat

"I see", said the blind man.

We call those Freezees, and it's basically flavored sugar water in a plastic tube.
I've had the blue raspberry a few times, and I do like the orange, but I think I'd rather have the meaty goodness of a frozen ottor before I'd add "Otter Pops" to my diet.

I'm sure they're very good, but I don't see how you could possibly suck down a hundred of the suckers.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Damn, ain't seen these in a grip and a half.

I remember as a kid letting it melt half way so I have this sickening half frozen slush thats so artificially sweet that I as a child was addicted to them, I could survive solely on them if need be.

I have the sudden desire to go to Sams, and purchase them wholesale.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
hahaha im not going to eat all 100 in a whole day ! and there are other people who live here hahaha but it's good to know i'll have a steady supply of them for the summer. one or two isnt gonna kill me! i think ill have one in a minute..

i love the pic! the new ones dont have the same packaging with the individual names anymore i was dissapointed haha

so good!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
We got those! Whenever we get some I automatically claim all the green ones. I wish theyd sell them by one flavor alone. The kids get the rest of the box, but nobody better steal a green one!

new topics

top topics

join