It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the president and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
I do think the government knows about but does NOT communicate with aliens. But I think the President knows nothing about aliens or ufos or anything that the government really knows for that matter.

Whitley Strieber, in his novel The Grays, posits that the government is in constant communication with aliens. However, it's the aliens calling the shots, directing the government to cover-up their activities, under threat of force.

Strieber has commented that he fictionalized this story to provide plausible deniability to thems that needs it, including himself -- he won't confirm or deny any direct knowledge that's been revealed to him by either party.

So there's another wrinkle, depending on what you think of Whitley Strieber and his ongoing story.

Baack

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have read publications that have asserted that Whitley Streiber is an agent of the government. I have read a few of his books but couldn't honestly say one way or another if he is or not. He encourages people to contact him with their stories of abuctions,etc. so who can say for sure that he isnt sharing this info with a govt. agency or govt. representative?

I dont know why a president would share his knowledge on this subject. It has been so closely guarded for so long.
I think Clinton said he would like to KNOW about ufo's, but didn't say he would like to SHARE information about them.
I agree that if a president after Eisenhower were to know anything, Bush 41 would be the one to know the most. Only because of his prior stint as CIA Director, no other.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join