It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Late For Sorries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You ever notice that people only say their sorry when it's too late and they are trying to avoid receiving the consiquences. This is expecially true with wealthy people that think they can buy their way through or out of any situation. People who abuse their wealth discuss me.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by MrMysticism]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Did something in particular happen to set off this rant? Would you care to elaborate further? Maybe then I will rant along with you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean.

I think it's a way of trying to avoid any guilt for something they know they did wrong.

I often find some peoples "sorrys" too insincere to be believable.

And money means "diddley squat" in my book unless it's being given to someone deserving!

True wealth is nothing to do with money anyway.

Take care, and don't let anyone bug you.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i agree. sadly money is power and people are so power / money hungry. maybe they will learn the hard way.

i would like to win the lotto though hahahabut honestly i wouldnt go wild with the money! i would get a simple car regular house and ahhhhh i could go to any school i wanted too!!!!

anyway i heard a lot of hella rich people arent happy

u know the saying "mo money mo problems" hah

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Agree agree agree agree. Totally.. Thank you is pretty gnarly these days too. At my job, saying thank you is mandatory.. :|
What ever happened to saying thank you and not getting paid for it? I never say thank you, unless, I really mean it. And as for sorry, i've had my share of those.. Don't think i've totally been forgiven though.. Oh well, it will come in time.. If there's anything else to the "picture" you posted..(Thread). Than I suggest you get it off your chest

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes, I don't know how the word Sorry got overused, but I find myself saying it everyday. I feel a lot of regret in life, so I feel I need to say it all the time. Have for at least 10 years. Been asked to stop once... all I could answer with was... "Sorry"

I wish I knew what got you so upset, and that way have some frame of reference.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery more comfortable...

It's not just the wealthy, it's everyone who's ever done something wrong. Saying sorry, isn't just about trying to avoid the consequences of ones actions or, I suppose, inactions. It's about acknowleging a mistake, or an action that has hurt, to whatever degree, someone. Politeness is never wrong, or a sign of weakness.

new topics

top topics

join