It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists, rapists, people who kill for no reason, torturers, those who committ genoide, those who mak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Build an underground prison in Antarctica and call it Hell. And then send all those people that RS stated in the beggining to it. There they will find punishment far worse than the crimes they commited.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Send rappers into a cell with a homosexual. I'm sure that would teach them a lesson.

I'm a rapper, please don't put me in a cell!

lol, I can see you accidently misspelled rapers

They should kill those ppl who rape, beat, and kill while in prison, they ruin the lives of those who go there for say a week, go to jail for a week for possession of weed for example, why are you supposed to get beat, raped and/or killed too? So kill any and all inmates who beat others, rape others, or kill others IMMEDIETLY. Come right in their cell and shoot em in the head.

Its funny, the Gov is doing nothing about it, ppl kill, rape, and beat in the real world, then they get to go to prison and do the same to other inmates
kill em off! Kill em off! Kill em all off!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Build an underground prison in Antarctica and call it Hell. And then send all those people that RS stated in the beggining to it. There they will find punishment far worse than the crimes they commited.

lol, what's the punishment, each other? lol,,, but its so much funner to kill, the earth feels much cleaner when all this "garbage" is killed off, why let it rot and pollute the earth? Nothing feels better then knowing the garbage has been disposed off, not burried somewhere still doing its thing and polluting earth

Quote: Dead men don't bite.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Send rappers into a cell with a homosexual. I'm sure that would teach them a lesson.

I'm a rapper, please don't put me in a cell!

lol, I can see you accidently misspelled rapers

lol, I thought I fixed that

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Throw them all into active volcanoes

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
well im sure it WOULD cut down on pOpulation if we eliminated these jerks but it IS a tad harsh.. i mean yeah they do some horrid things themselves, but killing them all? how about stick them on an island or something and they can kill eachother off haha

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Put them in a space station with no food shipments so they have to eat each other.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Never was a fan of making people suffer. Besides, most people deserve a quick painless death.....but I said most, I never said ALL people do
hehe

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey, Russian, there's a place where they pretty much do what you're asking for:

Saudi Arabia.

Not sure about the time zone, but they are/have killed criminals today. They do it at noon in their time in public. Good old beheading for various crimes, including most of what you have listed as gripes.

But, do try to stay out of trouble while you're there. Or else, it's
:bash: for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately they have some crazy punishments too, heard they kill women if she cheats or poses in a nude magazine or something

The rules that I listed I am willing to live by them. If I wouldn't, I wouldn't have even bothered listing them.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Well right now your assuming that a homosexual would themselves be a promiscuous rapist so thats also a bit offensive in itself.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
He probably meant put them in cells with people who rape, who are afterall homosexuals, or at least bisexuals...........they are NOT straight...........but according to my rules this jail rapers should already be dead, so there will be no one to put this criminals with
like I said, kill them, kill them all, law is messing up, military and police units aren't doing a good enough job, and crime is very high, especially around here. The governments in all countries need to get their acts together, they should at least start showing improvement. It would also be nice to have death penalties legal in every corner of the globe, and used as often as they should be used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join