It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/Alien Evolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I cant remember where I found this image, but I always found it very intriguing. What do other members think about this image?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
very interesting concept you have there... i have always considered the notion that extraterrestrials could actually be humans from another time or another dimension. who knows maybe thousands of years from now we will look back and be like.... "man we were so ugly back in the year 2000" lol

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think the simple human features of the greys is so we're not scared.

Kinda makes sense, If a very alien looking thing came down we'd be terrified. So what would be the best way to not scare us?

Small non threatening mouth. Check
Big puppy dog eyes. Check
Smooth silky skin. Check

I have a hard time believing that aliens would build massive interstellar ships, master many, many sciences. Yet go to another planet butt naked?
Sure, clothes may be specific human things but surely they'd take precautions for different air, heat or cold, brightness etc.

However with the universe being so damn big the possibility of life out there is pretty much guaranteed. Of course with so many planets to choose from and the vast distances between the chances of contact aren't that great.

But if they are future humans what would cause the differences? We've been losing hair for a long time so that's fair enough.
Maybe after nuclear winter when we block out the sun we'd need those big eyes to see in the dark, could also explain the grey skin.

If the greys are real I think they've just modified their spacesuits to be less threatening and more humanlike.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
For some reason I can't help thinking Jesus!

He starts off all dark and hairy and through the magic of television becomes white, I'll even bet the aliens shave off their blonde hair!

And I don't think humans are going to live long enough to evolve too much further, KA-Boom (large mushroom shape) springs to mind!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i don't see human civilization dieing out anytime soon. wars will come and go, nations will come and go, but i don't think our end is that near. their might be a decline in the human population, but we still gonna be around
as for us not being scared of the greys b/c they have non confrontational features, i don't think thats true.
i would be terrified to see those big black eyes staring at me at the edge of my bed. as much as i say i would love to make contact with beings from another world, i think i would totally freak out and probably try to kill whatever it was lol. sadly thats the mass opinion of human civilization. "if we don't have knowledge of it, lets kill it" maybe thats why we haven't been dislosed yet.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It would be scary, but at least it is recognisable. I'd much rather see a grey than any of HR Giger's aliens.

But jeffrey wouldn't you be equally terrified of anyone you didn't know being at the foot of your bed. I think I'd be much more scared of a guy in a clown suit than a little toy looking grey.

Obviously both would result in extra cleaning but it does seem a little odd that these greys have eyes, nose and mouth all in the same spot. Of course maybe it's just the best formation and can be seen universe wide.

Either they are just figments of people's imagination (After Communion didn't grey sightings increase significantly?). They are trying to look as much like us as possible. Or they are the distant evolution of us.

On a side note, notice how much happier the first guy looks?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
On a side note, notice how much happier the first guy looks?

Lol, I guess the more brains you get the more depressed you are.

top topics

join