It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation as to why CSETI has no credible video/photographic evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Teslas death ray was more on harmonic resonance to vibrate the earth until it shattered like a crystal wine glass. Newspaper reporters turned it into a death ray as it was easier and more sensational to explain.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Teslas death ray was more on harmonic resonance to vibrate the earth until it shattered like a crystal wine glass.

Yes that was it exactly, thank you Ahabstar.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by millerman
If Greer were to post compelling, irrefutable footage of peaceful contact with benevolent ETs on the internet, word would spread TOO FAST, it would end up all over the mainstream media as well, and this would cause those in NWO/shadow government/Cabal to PANIC and react with violence.

Like, "Uh-oh, we are totally losing control of this situation, well we had better unleash a supervirus and wipe out 5 billion people or so, and we should probably take out the Internet infrastructure and huge chunks of the power grid as well....."

You're really on to something here, millerman.

Wow, what a well thought-out statement. A clandestine body that controls the world, and gains its power from controlling the world, would willingly kill almost the entire population of the world to retain control of the world, along with taking as much infrastructure as possible. How much power and control would they have left with no world to dominate or control?

Which doomsday book have you been reading to let that seed be planted in your head?

It is actually a fairly common belief that those at the very top in NWO consider the world grossly overpopulated and there have been discussions and planning as to how to reduce the world's population by 50-90%. Do some research before you launch into your ridicule.

IMO, a supervirus or bioweapon for which they already have an antidote to use on themselves, would be the likely way they would accomplish this. They would survive and retain all their wealth, power, technology etc, while wiping out the "undesirables".

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Maybe you thought of it while you were watching the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom sacrifice scene?

sry for the one linner but you cracked me up with that one!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

IMO, a supervirus or bioweapon for which they already have an antidote to use on themselves, would be the likely way they would accomplish this. They would survive and retain all their wealth, power, technology etc, while wiping out the "undesirables".

Explain to me the benefits of wiping out 90% of the population if said population generates your wealth and power?

What good will money be, without anyone to use it on or against?

What good would power be with no one to control?

Ridiculous claims require massive evidence, millerman.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Does ATS have a section where all these acronyms like CSETI are
defined? This thread seems interesting, but I'm getting lost in all
the organization abbreviations being used.

Also, if Steven Greer has proof, why doesn't he display it
to a few well known skeptics? From what I've read of him in various
threads, Greer reminds me of that preacher named Benny Hinn.
Benny makes people in wheelchairs get up and walk on television,
but he never performs his miracles for any of the parapalegics who
have been in the public spotlight for years. Some say that Greer is
only out for the money, but his name appears almost weekly here
at ATS. Doesn't that in itself lend credibility to this Steven Greer
fellow? -CWM

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Explain to me the benefits of wiping out 90% of the population if said population generates your wealth and power?

What good will money be, without anyone to use it on or against?

What good would power be with no one to control?

Ridiculous claims require massive evidence, millerman.

It isn't the population that generates money - it's the printing presses that generate money.

"They" generate power and control, by duping the people into using the money generated by the printing presses - essentially worthless pieces of paper!

If they wiped out, say, 3 or 4 billion people, that would solve the looming energy crisis without the Free Energy secret coming out, and there would still be plenty of people left for them to dominate and control...

Again, this isn't just a "ridiculous claim"; population reduction conspiracies by NWO have been discussed on here before....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
hi carewemust,

Originally posted by carewemust

CSETI - the Centre for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, founded by Dr. Greer. www.cseti.org

TDP - The Disclosure Project, also founded by Greer. www.disclosureproject.org

fellow? -CWM

You are right, it's one of those situations where even bad publicity is good publicity! Because new people are learning about TDP and all these important issues even while Greer is being called a fraud and cult leader etc....

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

hi carewemust,

Originally posted by carewemust

CSETI - the Centre for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, founded by Dr. Greer. www.cseti.org

TDP - The Disclosure Project, also founded by Greer. www.disclosureproject.org

fellow? -CWM

You are right, it's one of those situations where even bad publicity is good publicity! Because new people are learning about TDP and all these important issues even while Greer is being called a fraud and cult leader etc....

Millerman,
Thankyou for taking the time to explain what CSETI and TDP stand for.
It looks like as of Today, there are 3 threads on the front page of this
forum referencing Steven Green in some way. You're right about the
publicity it seems. ATS is providing him with tons of free advertising and
name recognition. Have a great week my friend and thanks again.
-CWM

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The phrase "theres one born every minute" sure rings true for the ufo community.

Im thinking about ways to financially benefit from all the gullable people in the world. I used to care about the people who delude themselves but not anymore. Im out to get rich!

pity santilli & his friends done the autopsy video, thats the the greatest hoax/money making idea in the history of ufology my upmost respect to those guys for pulling it off. Now if only i can do something better....

[edit on 29-5-2007 by yeti101]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It will be first received as a blasphemy. Then people will accept it and make it theirs. So it has been for the last couple centuries...

From now on, you will never have any perfect footage and pictures. Everything can be faked with high end computer and software.

People have tendency to judge based on one thing. Instead of having an overall view of the situation. People are quick to categorize, without pushing more their research. It's not how things should be, I should say. Try to get a bigger picture of the work Steven Greer tries to do.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
People have tendency to judge based on one thing.

That's certainly not the case with Greer. He has been judged on several things - outrageous, unproven claims of levitation, vectoring ufos, ufos making assassins drop their weapons and play guitars, gas attacks on underground alien bases, non disclosure of et evidence, ambassador training fees, plagiarism - the list goes on.

Try to get a bigger picture of the work Steven Greer tries to do.

You could try printing out that moth photo on a sheet of A3 paper...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

all that money will sure be useful to buy things produced by the undesirables... oh wait, no it wont, they'll be dead and unproductive.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Try to get a bigger picture of the work Steven Greer tries to do.

We did get the bigger picture.

Leader Greer is a naturalist. He takes pictures of moths and calls them alien energy anchor beings. He hosted these pictures on his website to convince his Cult that his vectoring powers are valid.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just going to say one thing to this group.

If you had a video, of a large ball of light shining down on your group.
And remember, the cameras gives fairly crappy results compared to if you were there and saw it.

Would you consider this a proof?

Well, if you're there in the field and you saw this, you would.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I love how the word "encounter" is used loosely.... When speaking of Greer's "encounters", the original post in this thread is referring to CE-1 (or Close Encounter of the first kind....a sighting only). All this means is unidentified lights in the sky. Just what is meant by "interacting" is anyone's guess.

Stands to reason, if Greer is truly seeking disclosure, and is truly conversing with aliens, then it would be a done deal, or at least he'd be able to smuggle a pic at some point...but I'm not holding my breath...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The problem is this: You have pre-conception of what those pictures should look like.
What the reality is really, is totally different. So when you are presented something, you don't accept it. You were presented a picture of a blue craft in one of the threads here. You refused to accept it.

That's the issue here. People are not willing to leave their current paradigm...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Greer is the one who voluntarily spoke publicly about having great pictures/video's that beyond doubt prove this is real. Listen to the interviews, I just listened to one on Jerry Pipin's? show, I think it's called.

I read his book, I think DP is great, and follow his work because of it. At no point did I ask him to produce a great picture, I would be willing to go along with the explanation that photos are hard to capture with UFO's, or ET don't want photos, insert semi logical explanation here............ There is a reason there are thousands of sightings each year across the world but not many good photos I'm sure.

However, if you can vector them in, your goal is disclosure, and you publicly claim you have this great photooge, then you gotta show me the money before I buy a ticket, and that's being extremely open minded I think.

However, when Greer himself says he has this evidence unprovoked, and then posts some really questionable pictures that even the most supportive people would have to agree are somewhat sketchy, then I think you have to start asking for more proof other than testimony or documents.

After all the Dp testimony I was on the ride, and when he said he had all this evidence, I was cool man I can dig it, but then when the great evidence are some lame photos and then the Webmaster says they actually don't have that much evidence, then that is pretty sketchy.............

I'm sure CSETI trips are fun and worthwile and helpful in learning meditation, I meditate all the time. But unless there is an 'official' explanation for lack of evidence in face of claiming there is a ton of evidence, then I think even the most optimistic open minded person who has not experienced CSETI sighting first hand have to wonder what the deal is.......

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Does he owe you anything?
Does he have to prove you anything?
Does not showing you pictures stop him from doing his work?
No.

You want proof, it's up to you to get them.

It's almost like by doing what he is doing, he's bound to respond to all your questions... wonder where you people got this idea.

I'm going to find my own answers. I have some already answered. I have more. Not going to rely on anyone to answer them for me.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Does he owe you anything?

Nope.

Does he have to prove you anything?

Yep, if he wants to be taken seriously. As Sagan once said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." So far, haven't seen it.

Does not showing you pictures stop him from doing his work?
No.

Nope, but he'll have to show something more convincing for me to buy a ticket, than moths on paper, etc.

You want proof, it's up to you to get them.

Nope, the onus of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join