It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Video Player

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As shown here

That thing is slick guys. Awsome job by "Talented super-mod ZeddicusZulZorander" - wait, isn't he an Admin?

Anyway, great job...

Tell us more.

Nice edit SO.

[edit on 27/5/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There are still some "top secret" aspects to our video project, but here are some basic tidbits...

Quality
The primary goal is to deliver the best quality video titles, in streaming format, that align with the topics we discuss on ATS.

Participation
Whenever possible, the producers, writers, and other contributors in the titles delivered on ATS Video will be participating in the discussion threads... perhaps even collaborating with our members on topics for their next project.

Sharing
The videos will have a sharable player just like other services.

Money
The producers and/or title rights holders in our "Pro" category will be sharing in the advertising revenue within a more targeted environment (ATS) that will likely provide better exposure to the right audience than other services.

Member Videos
Videos will be accepted from ATS members in the "amateur" (as long the video is produced by you, just like our podcasts), with an opportunity to upgrade to "Pro" based on quality and quantity of member comments.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh super sweet! Now I got to go get a video camera and start doing What U KNO Net Video! LIVE INTERVIEWS with Joe Blo one the street!

Aw man this is awesome! Thank you guys for making this the best website out there!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Wow, sounds very cool. Can't wait to hear more.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
One more reason that you gotta love this place!

Great job, ZZZ and S.O.!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well I have been waiting
when will this software become available for us to use?

oh and is my music video Inner Circle of Trinity aloud? I used edited footage from the Movie Trinity and Beyond The Atomic Bomb.

[edit on 3/7/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some preliminary videos a recoming soon as part of a test.

We're not going to completely roll-out this new feature/service until after our next server upgrade (due to be completed mid to late August).

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello, I think a Media/Video documentary section would be a great idea. I have seen one on *only 1-other forum,(and I have read and looked at many,(but,joined only ATS & 1-other).
I would be willing to "Share the several Vids i have (in their entirety,(always keeping the copywrite laws in mind, of course)!
I do have several 911 conspiracy videos as well as several of the more well-known(& Less well known),UFO-documentaries.
I'll share what I have, gladly, with any "Media section ATS might add"!
If I can be of any help providing any of these vids, or e-book/s, Please let me know via U2U, Ok?
Peace&Cheers, LibBLVRdoc

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow, Skeptic. I'm really impressed. Another great addition to the long line of ATS family products

Glad to see you guys still got that kick in your step. Keep it up and we all will keep coming back for more

new topics

top topics

join