It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravy's "Ground Zeros" (ATS VIDEO TEST)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
From what I have read about Gravy, is that he was upset with the 911ForTruth guys down at 911 every saturday. He didn't like how they were lying to the public. Why is he wasting his time? I can't tell you. Maybe he feels that he is doing justice for the victims and their families. Same reason why the truthers are doing their Sat. morning ritual.

Gravy strongly believes in the offical story, and backs it up consistantly with facts. I have seen him on video a couple times making Alex Jones stutter, and retreat. I agree with Mark when he stated it was in bad taste to have the 911truth.com group protesting on the aniversary. It was a memorial for the victims...not a day to make an attempt to out the government. (just my opinion) But thats what makes our country great! We say whats on our minds.

So, although I couldnt see spending my sat mornings at groud zero, we can't fault Mark for doing what other full time "truthers" are doing.

I agree.

Kudos to Mark (Gravy) for sticking to his beliefs and not allowing the numerous "truther" lies to go unchallenged.

Mark hangs out at the JREF forum if you would like to ask him something.
forums.randi.org...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join