It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chad Drone Omnibus..Chadsquito

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
this was posted on the anon thread...

Chads drone erases memory

Very convenient story. BUT I have seen a number of posts around on the discussion forums where people have said they can't help thinking that they have seen this thing before..Now whether that is because it looks like some everyday object they have seen or because of the above..well??

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Chad's drone as well as the Capitola, Sequoia, Lake Tahoe and Birmingham drones appear to be energy systems monitoring drones.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As coauthor of the posting www.ufocasebook.com...

I believe that based on our "layman" information that is available online and the photos that are exhibited over various websites; and with careful examination of the photographs with non-commercal based photosoftware; that this is indeed NOT an extraterrestrial craft; but quite the contrary. It appears to be a powerline drone (speculate) in the testing phase; that is powered and controled by electricity. Some of the winglets or blades, what ever we want to call them; appear to have hinges on them that allow this to be folded up. The machine is not very large; in fact; only about 2.5 tp 3.5 feet in diameter; more or less (donut shaped part of this image) based on photogrammetry, triangulation and can also be collaborated by basic trig measurements with anyone that wants to measure the image based on background objects with known or approximately known distances.

Having said this; without having the physical machine to examine; these observations are what we consider, a concured mutually arrived at opinion, based on information available to date. Tomorrow, more information may come available to refute or dismiss the opinion we arrived at.

However, I feel certain it has no ALIEN or ET origin; and is of complete terrestrial origin, manmade. The photographs that are posted various areas on line; do show the rotor shaped things projecting outwards from the donut shaped area; seem to have different configurations; but the mid section of this machine, seems to remain constant in size and shape. Eyewitnesses who have shared information have also mentioned about an electrical hum or eletrical engine sound, which would further add the possilbility is is powered by electricity; and under close examiniation; there seems what appears to be ceramic isolators around the rotor housing part of this; but the photo posted online cannot be blown up large enough substantiate that as fact just yet. All we have to go on is witness reports, photos in various locations; most around power lines that are highly visible; and reports of the witnesses who have seen the machine(s?).

Until there are further sightings, further witness collaborations, and unless further information comes avaialble to who manufactured this; we are making what we feel is the best opinion we can based on our information that has been presented thus far.

However, I think the evidence so far proves it to NOT be of ET origin. There is obviously someone that knows a great deal about this machine, but has not yet shared that information on the public domain as of yet. But from the perspective of being a UFO of alien origin; it is NOT.

Easternbluestar (P. Smith)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Easternbluestar:

If it weren't for the fact the object is nothing but a rendered CGI image I would agree with your opinion of the possibility of its purpose.

If you like, you can review the findings of world class imaging experts, David Biedny (Google that name) and a couple others who either work at or have worked at ILM among other studios, in the main thread on the subject in this forum. There all sorts of problems with shadows, lighting, environment/object resolution conflicts, etc...

Not to mention we have had one of the employees of the "Alabama Power Company" in question testify that no such object exists in their inventory.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ahem.... Ladies and Gentlemen, that is what we refer to as a threadstopper.

thread.

That should be worth 1500 points everytime a thread is halted like that
If I had em I give em to ya Springer.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Ahem.... Ladies and Gentlemen, that is what we refer to as a threadstopper.

thread.

That should be worth 1500 points everytime a thread is halted like that
If I had em I give em to ya Springer.

My intention was not to stop the thread it was to hopefully supply the data that appeared to missing from the poster's understanding of the situuation.

But DAM! You are right it certainly appears to have engaged the ABS.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Easternbluestar:

If it weren't for the fact the object is nothing but a rendered CGI image I would agree with your opinion of the possibility of its purpose.
Springer...

so where is the proof that the images were doctored? I haven't seen anything but some people analyzing the exif data on the digital image pictures.
I read that link you sent in another thread about david biedney, and did not SEE anything proving the images were fake. I read a lot about i think this, or its obvious that, but no one is putting their money where their mouth is and proving that the image doesnt belong there. Having used photoshop myself, ive amazed some people with dumb joke images etc, but i can always tell. on these, i cannot, and i haven't seen one shred of proof that anyone else has proven it either, only endless conjecturing about how obvious it is.

next question...
if one of these things gets shot down by a shot gun, and identified as being of weird origin....how obvious is it going to be then that the pictures were faked?
will you retract your comments about how stupid people are to believe it?

in my original quest to debunk the images, at the early stage, i wondered, why are there no pics of it unless its near something it could be attached to via a pole, to appear to be flying. that has changed, and seeing 3 differnet kinds, that changed my mind too.

~lightwaveryder~

ps...;-)
if the ILM people are so able to spot this cgi, why do their movies look so crappy and fake compared to these images???
;-)~~~~~

[edit on 4-6-2007 by lightwaveryder]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am still on the fence about this one. My gut instinct tells me it is CGI. But I dont see enough evidence for it to be faked.... though it probably is.
I will be watching for the next sighting and hopefully some video

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightwaveryder
next question...
if one of these things gets shot down by a shot gun, and identified as being of weird origin....how obvious is it going to be then that the pictures were faked?
will you retract your comments about how stupid people are to believe it?

in my original quest to debunk the images, at the early stage, i wondered, why are there no pics of it unless its near something it could be attached to via a pole, to appear to be flying. that has changed, and seeing 3 differnet kinds, that changed my mind too.

ps...;-)
if the ILM people are so able to spot this cgi, why do their movies look so crappy and fake compared to these images???
;-)~~~~~
[edit on 4-6-2007 by lightwaveryder]

You really like to make the situation fit YOUR perception don't you now?!

WHERE HAVE I EVER called ANYONE "stupid" for believeing these are real? QUOTE IT, don't talk about it mate, SHOW ME.

Your useless comments about world class LEADERS in CGI are just not worth commenting on.

Why don't YOU try getting a job at ILM BEFORE you talk down to those who HAVE not only done that, they helped CREATE photoshop not just "used it".

Springer...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
CthulhuRising you need the audio clip of Chad...

I'm 100% sure Chad called into C2C and talked to Art Bell about his pictures.... I can't remember what was said or what weekend show it was, but I do remember Chad sounded nervous, the very next day his pictures where posted on C2C...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Maybe someone could contact C2C for permission of this short audio clip of Art and Chad. I would like to hear it again.... A Voice Analysis could shed more light on Chad.

It's funny how Art gets all the interesting ones lol....

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Not that it matters or anything.....

I think it was Saturday May 5th, 2007 when Chad called in on the C2C Show

the very next day this thread was started.

I don't remember if the caller identified himself, but went on talking about his cell phone photos with Art... I think the caller was Chad.

Maybe someone can refresh my memory with a audio clip...

My memory that week is a lil fuzzy, as I was busy during that time..

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have been informed it was Bob calling from Kentucky who is not Chad, but seemed to have some interesting cell phone photos to share with Art.... Me bad

However, I was in California last week and did not see any Chad drones

Move along nothing to see here...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the latest?:

The story is here:

New Drone

Can our esteemed CGI analysts take a look at this...?

[edit - link fix]

[edit on 6/7/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Have you guys seen the latest?:

Lol..this whole thing is kinda entertaining

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm fascinated. These pics look fantastic. Does this mean there are three separate drones now? (I've said before, I'm quite willing to believe they're real till I find out for definite otherwise.) I'm from the UK so can someone please tell me the three locations so I can look them up on a map? Are they close, or hundreds of miles apart? Thanks in advance. Amazing!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Does this mean there are three separate drones now? can someone please tell me the three locations so I can look them up on a map? Are they close, or hundreds of miles apart?

Rather than repeat all that has gone before, Wigit, I'm going to ask you to do the work here, but I'll tell you where to find the stuff. There are now three separate threads on the 'C2C Drone" on this forum. Start low down and work yourself up. There are lots more pictures, a couple of maps, a couple of engineered fakes to see how easily it could be done, and a great deal of speculation. Oh, and there's also a writing decipherment thread where folks are trying to figure out what the text on the 'wings/spars' says.

There are three drones, though it may be the same one picking up spare parts along the way. There are three separate reporters so far (maybe, we don't know. It could be someone posing as three separate reporters) and they are all within northern California, where lots of weird stuff happens anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
Very convenient story. BUT I have seen a number of posts around on the discussion forums where people have said they can't help thinking that they have seen this thing before..Now whether that is because it looks like some everyday object they have seen or because of the above..well??

I thought i had seen something similar before.... perhaps as part of a movie or theme park ride sturcture or something. I even googled images of theme parks that ive been to recently to see if there is a ride with some "feature" that looks similar.

Whatever it turns out to be, real, built model, cgi model or other it sure has made for a good number of threads across many forums.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by Frootloop]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I found this thing while searching Google news for "UFO drone"

Look familiar to anyone?

UFO Drone

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I found this thing while searching Google news for "UFO drone"

Look familiar to anyone?

UFO Drone

No, that really doesn't look like the cgi models we've been looking at, this has obvious mechanisms for motivation and looks like it could fly.

Certainly could have been part of the "inspiration" for the modles though.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, that last one looks pretty real, I'm no CGI expert at all so I can't tell either way, but the way it blurs in the last pic looks kinda real, something in my gut tells me fake though. I'm so indesicive

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join