It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/ET discussion, nobody I know wants to hear it (NOBODY)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's common for family and friends to want to have nothing to do with UFOs even in a discussion based on the hypothetical. These two nerds at a dance in the lobby not being able to do well with chicks were discussing robots, I told them I had met the honda Asimo and then I changed the subject to UFOs mentioning that engineers can come up with great inventions and said our military probably has working garbage-can sized UFO's, both nerds immediately acted scared and walked away before I could finish my sentance.

This is the normal reaction for the norm, you do not want to be 'normal', normal is to be stupid and believe what you are told, if you are even posting here you are not normal, and like you said are thinking outside the box, the average person can't think outside the box, they might as well be animals, because they act and think like sheep.

None of my family and friends enjoy the subject like I do, except maybe my mom She saw a ufo with her brothers when they were young, and I've seen 3 myself, pretty much I've noticed NOBODY will believe you and will consider your belief or story as entertainment because they've been brainwashed to act that way, people are afraid of what they don't understand, so my 3 sightings mean nothing to other people, but they mean something to me, and I'm surprised you even believe in the phenomenon without having had a sighting, just keep it up.

I like to research UFOs in my spare time for fun, I've noticed 99% of the videos on youtube are fake so I am trying to collect that 1% not for some idiotic reel to get hits but simply for my records, I think there should be a ATS style youtube, or a UFO youtube monitored by people like myself that can tell CGI, pennies on glass, movie scenes from, distorted zoom ups of stars from the real thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ya I get it too, I am prety much as you described yourself except younger (not by much)and people at work are always poking with me saying stuff like ( " so when are the aliens coming"?) and general stuff like that so you are not alone, and I might add neither are we

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join