It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS "prayer request" thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
note: don't abuse this thread guys, if you have no interest, please don't come in and trash the place. Thank you

This has been tried and been very successful on many forums. It's one of the most productive threads on countless sites, and I feel it would be a very good thing to have on ATS.

If you have a prayer request, please post it here and someone will be able to pray for you and even post a pray for you.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ummm ok I can use all the help I can get.

I have an upcoming court date and am hoping things go very well for me in this instance..............I would HATE for this to have to drag on & on with appeals ect.
So I am praying it gets settled in my favor on this go round.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i just want to criticize this thread for one reason... shouldn't prayer be handled on a case to case basis? i mean, for general abstract things like an end to war, famine, etc this thread would be great... but shouldn't personal cases be handeld in their own threads?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i just want to criticize this thread for one reason... shouldn't prayer be handled on a case to case basis? i mean, for general abstract things like an end to war, famine, etc this thread would be great... but shouldn't personal cases be handeld in their own threads?

Up to the person. If they want to come here with a personal case, I and many others will be here to offer a helping hand. If they don't, its not a problem

its down to the member.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I have an upcoming court date and am hoping things go very well for me in this instance..............I would HATE for this to have to drag on & on with appeals ect.
So I am praying it gets settled in my favor on this go round.

Dear Lord,
Please watch over and give strength to theRiverGoddness in her hour of need. Ensure, through your power, the justice is brought and my dear friend is safe to continue in her life.
Amen.

top topics

join