It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainloop: New Functional & Sophisticated Brain Interface System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This interface in noninvasive (cap you wear around your head), and wields considerable capabilites.

Brainloop is an interactive performance platform that utilizes a Brain Computer Interface (BCI) system which allows a subject to operate devices merely by imagining specific motor commands. These mentally visualized commands may be seen as the rehearsal of a motor act without the overt motor output; a neural synapse occurs but the actual movement is blocked at the corticospinal level. Motor imagery such as "move left hand", "move right hand" or "move feet" become non-muscular communication and control signals that convey messages and commands to the external world.
www.aksioma.org...

Why aren't I surprised that it even uses an advanced version of Google?

If these new technolgies take off, which the Laws of Diffusion would suggest, then all that has to happen is easy nanotech implants to come out so people don't have to hassle with wires and messing up their hair. Perhaps the impants suggested in my "TYWS" video aren't that far off after all...

Google Video Link

Visualizing nanotechnology:

Google Video Link

Direct Context:
"Project Epoc" non-invasive 'brain cap' gaming device debuts
RE: Sony Brings Real Life Matrix A Step Closer

More Brainloop videos:
www.youtube.com...

Also of interest "Perceptive Pixel":
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This should be integrated into enhancement prosthetics for bionic uses.
I like the nanotechnology stuff.
good post.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't comprehend that nano tech thing so from nothing but plain molocules floating around they can make a laptop?
Who makes the machines that make the nano parts like how can a 10nm be constructed at that scale, if that aint extraterestrial i dont know what is?

new topics

join