It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnel OFF the View for Good!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Story here

Yep. She's gone. Outta' there. Like yesterday's trash that has been kicked curbside.

She claims that she requested an early release from her contract. HA HA HA .. I'm sure that the powers wanted her GONE. Her last uncontrolled outburst insulted almost half the population of the USA. She trashes anyone who is Republican .. but expects the entire world to bow down and tolerate HER because she's a lesbian.

Oh the hypocrisy!

She's gone!

*and she absolutely DID insinuate that our troops are terrorists - and worse terrorists than the insurgents that blow up children and people mourning at funerals.

First IMUS and now Rosie. The airwaves are really cleaning up!

edited for spelling

[edit on 5/25/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Meh...

The moral equivalent to having a boil lanced on one's own ass... Yeah, the pus is gone, but is it worthy of a celebration? Methinks not... And there's always a chance of a new lesion erupting.

Rosie is a blight upon the American mainstream media, the sooner she's relegated to the back wood bayou that is the stage of irrelevance, the better...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Your first mistake was watching the view in the first place.

I mean cmon now.

it's half a step away from sylvia browne

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
And there's always a chance of a new lesion erupting.

There are allegedly talks in the works to get her own show again. She DID have a good one .. but then she totally destroyed it by insulting at least half the country with her political jabs and her own intolerance of anyone who had an opinon different from hers.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing her get her own show again .. and watch it FAIL again .. because sponsors won't sponsor a far-far left show that insults the entire right, the entire middle, and even some of the moderate left.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The View?

What is the View???

LMAO

Seriously though, Rosie is so pathetic and stupid that she was more entertaining in all of her inaccuracies than upsetting..

Now there really is NO reason to watch the View..

Semper

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There are allegedly talks in the works to get her own show again. She DID have a good one .. but then she totally destroyed it by insulting at least half the country with her political jabs and her own intolerance of anyone who had an opinon different from hers.

I don't see her getting her own T.V. show again - at least not on broadcast television. What I do see is Rosie getting a spot on XM Radio or some other media outlet that 'promotes' shows with an attitude though.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Meh...

The moral equivalent to having a boil lanced on one's own ass... Yeah, the pus is gone, but is it worthy of a celebration? Methinks not... And there's always a chance of a new lesion erupting.

Beautifully put. I'm assuming the view is meant to be the ass, and Rosie the boil. Maybe not my ass, as my ass is extremely sexy, and the View is a bane on mankind. Maybe the view is like Rosie's ass, and she is her own boil? But that would lead to a paradox that would destroy the time-space continuum as we know it.

Maybe The View is Barbara Walter's ass.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'd like to chime in and say that anyone who watches the view ought to get a life.

I never would watch a show with a bunch of hens cackling about anything. Sorry.

And Baba Wawa sitting there with her "good side" showing.....Come on!
I dont care what they talk about, i'd never watch such a silly show.

I wonder who their audience is???

Rosie may have a big mouth but so does Bill OReilly, Anne Coulter, etc. They're all controversial characters. Rosie does have the right to her opinion, though, at least for the time being (last time i checked). What she said is neither shocking nor a lie, and is being said all over the world.
Big deal, you think your government did something wrong and you express your views about it. How dare she!? Bah! Its all showbusiness and ratings war, that's all.

Whatever happened to the days when people like George Carlin would come out and poke fun at all the presidents??? Nobody was ever offended with his satire, now, its blasphemy if you speak your mind?
BS.

top topics

join