It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official: Rosie Done With 'The View'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Official: Rosie Done With 'The View'

wcbstv.com

Rosie O'Donnell has fought her last fight at `The View.' ABC said Friday she won't be back on the show following her angry confrontation with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.charlotte.com
www.newsday.com

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Oh well, no more 9/11 stuff, eh?

wcbstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
what a #%@$#%,...

I can't stand her... someone didn't agree with me, so I'm "taking my ball and going home"...

I hope she just fades away from the limelight, but I doubt that will happen....

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
that was quick now maybe she will due her on tv show
bash the veiw

SR

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Didn't a few people around the site say she was getting the chop anyway cause she had angered a few of the head people about the whole conspiracy thing anyway?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
She was a nut job. I bet Barbara Walters is so grinning ear to ear now that fat slob is gone. (No, I'm not Donald Trump
)

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That woman REALLY needs to stop being so angry and crazy. She has quickly became one of my most loathed celebrities.

Does anyone remember the Rosie show from the 1996 era? Sure she was crazy, but at least it was contained to giddy and vocal rubbing down of the various tv/other personalities that frequented the stage. If anything, go back to dancing around on daytime tv with koosh balls.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This whole scenario probably couldn't have played out much worse in terms of bringing 9/11 to the public's eye. Within 10 seconds after Rosie quit there will be rumors that ABC fired her because of her 9/11 opinions. Just watch the posts fill up below this one.

Few are going to dare bring up WTC7 or 9/11 in the mainstream media for fear of retribution, and those who do are going to be labeled as nut cases like Rosie.

And I almost forgot... the people who think Bush intentionally pre-empted "The View" are going to be posting how the NWO Neocons threatened her to make her shut up and disappear, which in turn is going to put what's left of the "truth movement" in the same category as Elvis sightings...

apc

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think this is just awful.

Ms. O'Donnell brought an awe inspiring glimpse into the progressive mind. Without her, The View will be just another ovum orchard, left to fade quietly into the tranquil sea of daytime television. Her charismatic and selfless efforts to present her ideas can never be replaced. She possessed an initiative and brilliance that noone can ever hope to match. And her charm, well, let me just say I will miss you my sweet, sweet Rosie. God speed to you, my dearest, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
so the hot blonde chick won.

WOO AMERICA!!!!

even thought i despise the rose.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I guess this means Loose Change will not get a chance at a national daytime TV audience anytime soon.

Funny how yesterday everyone was saying, "oh, the president's news conference won't stop The View from airing or discussing Loose Change, they'll just put it on the next day, or whenever."

It will never happen now.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Gotta love the haters.
Me,im proud of Rosie.
Took big basket(balls) to do what she did.
I didnt always agree with her views on things,but i can give her credit for trying to bring 9/11 to the public.
She put her image and career on hold to try and speak about something thats very unpopular nowdays.
Hats off to ya Rosie.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Last night, I had a big realization out of all this.

One of the things I have struggled with in my walk as a Christian has been the assertion, in Psalm 119:11 "Thy words have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee." I have trouble with this, because I am all for disclosure of God's Word, and I think God is, too. The Great Commission is, after all, for Christians to go, baptize, and teach the gospel. So it seemed like there was a contradiction there for me. Not for God, but for me.

Now, I finally understand why God admonishes us to hide His words in our hearts that we might not sin against Him. It is because God's truth must be validated from within a person, not from without. Belief is internal, not external. When we go and try to start telling other people what to believe, and they feel compelled to defend their own beliefs, it can turn into heated debate and injurious gossip, and gossip is a sin. The worst part about it is it can lead a brother to stumble, and the unsaved to turn away, making it more difficult for God's Truth to be known. "Therefore, if food causes my brother to stumble, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause my brother to stumble." (1 Corinthians 8:13 NASB)

I believe I am guilty of this and was self-convicted last night. I also think this is the root of the problem for the 9/11 Truth Movement with Rosie going off like she has.

I now think the best idea in both scenarios is to state my position, give it a little support (without going on the attack), refuse to be drawn into the gossip trap, then encourage the other individual to look into the entirety of the information available on the subject, with an open mind, before coming to a conclusion as to the validity of my assertions. Then I think I'll leave it at that, and let God do the rest.

Peace y'all, and God bless!

top topics

join