It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons Tells it Like it IS. Serves it up to its own network FOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Check this out. I'm amazed they aired this.

www.tv-links.co.uk...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Are you really that amazed by it? The Simpsons have taken the *biscuit* on many different occasions, with referrences to Freemasons, the occult, stonecutters (illuminati), aliens, the truth of reality even..

Its like the pyramid on the dollar bill. They don't care. They will rub it in our face as much as they please, because they know the majority of the public are just too damn stupid to understand any of it!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So you think that it's the Illuminati rubbing it in our faces and not just a team of disgruntled writers? I know the Simpsons have made small cracks like "Fox News, you voice for evil" and stuff like that but this was a whole segment on the corruption of the network. It was especially interesting what they said about fox deliberately getting fines that they could channel through the FCC into the Republican party. Is that true???

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
when your show is the longest running EVER (i think, could be mistaken there - but you get the point), AND your total overhead is likely less than two "friends" stars' salaries ALONE, you call many of your own shots. Not all of em, but more than most. Im going with disgruntled writers. But then again, Fox... for my sanity im going with disgruntled writers.

top topics

join