It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos: Ground Level WTC7 facing WTC1 after WTC2 Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The elusive south face of the infamous WTC7.

Ground Before-Damage:

Time is sometime shortly after the first collapse, which was WTC2 at 9:59AM. The time is likely to be at least several minutes before the second collapse at 10:28, as debris would have killed the NBC cameraman.

Ground After-Damage:

Under the Promenade:

I dug these videos out of the Archive.org Collection. I'm really starting to understand where everything is down there from all of image research that has spiraled from the burning cars debates. I've barely tapped into the Collection yet...

[edit on 25-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Cool find IIB! I'm the main one trying to figure out the South Face right now, and I hadn't seen this yet, so thanks. It doesn't seem to show anything of interest... this is before tower 1 collapsed, right? If so it couldn't possibly show what I'm looking for, them huge gashes and gouges from massive debris.

I have wondered though about injuries from that, and here we do see soeone taken out on a stretcher... But not a single death we hear.

Facts: [...] No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

usinfo.state.gov...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Dig. Despite all of m street level image analysis I still wasn't able to fully comprehend that entire area until I found this video and took another look at everything else again.

It absolutely between the collapses.

That's actually medical gear being hauled on the stretcher. I'm really worried about what happened to those people. If they did die, I wonder if the families got ahold of these videos, as with many of the other cases from that enourmous day.

new topics

join