It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a coincidence that 14 people on the planes worked for.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry but people who try to debunk this are either thick or working for the government.

Come on for gods sake 14 people who have knowledge of remote controlled passenger jets just happen to die in one of the planes on 911.

WAKE UP ,

Honest top god i think some people on here would even try to debunk bush if he came on national TV and admitted to the whole thing.

They would analyze his facial expressions and body language and come to the conclusion he was drinking again.

STUPID STUPID PEOPLE.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Add 2 of the people being friends of CIA Director Geroge Tenet:
What are the odds of George Tenet having 2 friends on the doomed 9/11 flights?

So that makes 16 people out of 257. Who else was important on those planes?

[edit on 25-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
lets see , 14 out of what , about 400 total on 4 planes ... even less odd would be 14 out of 2890.. not odd at all .more waste of space

Actually 14 or now 16 out of around 220 or so not including the crews and hijackers. Also, I'm not talking about the buildings, we are talking about how odd it is around 7% or something of the passengers worked for US defense companies that had something to gain on 9-11, just odd to me.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yeah these guys would debunk that your own mother didnt give birth to you and their arguement would be, " well, did you see it happen"
they even through in a couple of post just to try and confuse the issue, then they tried to tell you, your crazy, trying to see conspiracy where there is none. I like the theory that they had to Sacrifice one of thier own for the profits they would recieve in the future. Kinda like they used to do way way way back when, to have good crops and the like.
Wow, You must have hit a nerve when that many Agents post on one thread like that.

It would be nice to chat with some of the widows to see when their spouse got the news they were to travel and why they were traveling and for how long theyd be gone. wait they paid them all off in a hurry didnt they. I bet they signed a no disclosure clause.

i was looking at the passenger list for flight 77 alone had quite a few on board that were in the same type fields of work.

Keep looking into it

side note- wasnt the First Beltway Sniper victim an FBI agent at the gas station, what was she working on.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Franklin, 47, has worked at NIPC nearly since its inception in 1998 and recently was assigned to the FBI's new Cyber Division, a unit created this summer to investigate and prosecute Internet-based crimes. Franklin also played an instrumental role in the creation and development of InfraGard, a program that coordinates infosecurity information exchanges between the public and private sectors

www.vmyths.com...

Says she was looking into cyber terroorism, weird eh.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Add 2 of the people being friends of CIA Director Geroge Tenet:
What are the odds of George Tenet having 2 friends on the doomed 9/11 flights?

So that makes 16 people out of 257. Who else was important on those planes?

[edit on 25-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

So these 16 were somehow manuevered onto these 4 airplanes, or all the airplanes flying in 9/11/01 could be crashed by remote control and "they" targeted the 4 ill fated flights due to the passenger lists?

I like your Al Gore/ Google / AI stuff, but you're drinking the Kool Aid here, Im afraid.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I never really said they had anything to do with the flights being remote controlled, I'm actually thinking more in the "sacrifice" range which makes more sense to me. Unless of course you could google me a answer as to why Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, BAE, Xontech, & Veridian employees were on 3 of the 4 hijacked planes.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
So these 16 were somehow manuevered onto these 4 airplanes, or all the airplanes flying in 9/11/01 could be crashed by remote control and "they" targeted the 4 ill fated flights due to the passenger lists?

Did I assert anything about WHY any of the 16 were on any of the lanes? I simply pointed out that people of interest were on them. They may seem insignificantat that, but if that list continues growing that would be a red flag.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes, they are just people who draw a red flag when you see where they worked. Just because you might not agree, you dont have to go and put these people in a bizarre 9-11 conspiracy scenario to make it seem as if they are insignificant.

There was also a guy from NASA but I didnt add him to the list because I didnt think they would have anything to do with the others, but we never know.

[edit on 25-5-2007 by racerzeke]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Dong Lee, Ruben Ornedo, and Chad Keller all worked for Boeing. Lee also worked for the NSA. Stanley Hall, “the dean of electronic warfare,” (along with Peter Gay, David Kolvacin, and Kenneth Waldie on other flights), worked for Raytheon.

William Caswell was a particle physicist who worked for the Navy. His job was so classified that his family had no clue as to what he did and did not know why he was flying to California.

Charles Droz, LCDR USN Ret, was a software developer for EM solutions (manufacturer of Wide Area Networks).

Robert Penniger worked for BAE Systems, (”an industry leader in flight control systems”), whose Board is comprised of many from the intelligence community. BAE has apparently removed their Board of Directors page, but it list a “who’s who” of high level connections to the CIA, DARPA, and NSA. (See the appendix for a list of outside directors of BAE Systems that were not on Flight 77.)

Robert Ploger and his wife were added “late” to the original CNN passenger list. He is the son of Major General Robert R Ploger USA, Ret, another “flag” link. The other “late” addition was Sandra Teague, a physical therapist at Georgetown University Hospital.

John Sammartino and Leonard Taylor worked at Xontech (missile defense), another company connected to the intelligence community, also with ties to Boeing.

Vicki Yancey worked for Vreedenberg Corp, yet another company connected to the intelligence community. Her father describes her death as a “planned murder.” Her widower works for Northrup-Grumman.

Mary Jane Booth was in a position to know what was going on at Dulles Airport as secretary for American Airlines general manager.

John Yamnicky, 71, Capt USN Ret, was a defense contractor for Veridian who had done a number of “black ops,” according to his son.

physics911.net...

Wow just found this on the web, sems as if a few of these people had some highly classified jobs and were coincidently on 3 of the 4 9-11 hijacked planes.
Now it just gets weirder and weirder. If anyone can find more info on these people please post!

*goes to look*

[edit on 26-5-2007 by racerzeke]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What about Loose Change's claim that one of the pilots on flight 77 also worked on the Pentagons excercize with the plane and Pentagon models? I never did look into that one, but that is too strange if that's true.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He did, but it wasn't like they claim. The MASCAL exercises were usually an accidental plane crash of a plane trying to land at Reagan National. Charles Burlingame quit working at the Pentagon in 1996 when he retired from the US Naval Reserve. He started working for American Airlines in 1979, when he retired the first time from the US Navy.

He left the Navy in 1979 to pursue a flying career with American Airlines. He was furloughed in 1980 and went to work in the Washington office of Lockheed Aerospace. According to classmate Marks, Chic was well thought of at Lockheed -- to the point that even after his recall to American in 1984 he stayed on as a consultant with Lockheed until 1987.

"He was a consummate professional pilot for the airlines, but never let that get in his way of being well liked,"added Marks.

"He always had the answers, and he always would solve the problems, but this one [September 11] was bigger than him," said Mark Burlingame, who said his older brother was intensely serious about his responsibilities as a commercial pilot.

Friends and family remembered him as a man who was unabashedly patriotic, who embraced military life even after he retired from active and reserve duty. He remained active in the Naval Reserve, including a recall to active duty during the Gulf War. His last reserve assignment was at the Pentagon, where he served until he retired with the rank of Captain in 1996.

web.archive.org...://www.saratogamuseum.org/burlingame/chic.mhtml

Other places say they can't find anything about him even participating in MASCAL at all, but even if he did it was well before 9/11, and it wasn't a terror drill, and it wasn't specifically a 757 crashing.

[edit on 5/26/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lockheed Martin Chairman and Chief Executive Vance Coffman called Bob Ploger an "outstanding technologist and lead systems architect for some of our most important programs, and he will be dearly missed."

www.washingtonpost.com...

Ed Felt was a technical director for BEA Systems, a software firm in Liberty Corner, New Jersey. He was one of their "first employees, best engineers, and most respected and loved colleagues."

www.unitedheroes.com...

Herbert Homer, 48, of Milford, Mass., a senior Department of Defense official overseeing Raytheon Co.'s operations in Burlington, Vt.,

cf.newsday.com...

Gay, 54, was one of four employees of defense contractor Raytheon Co. killed Tuesday morning when Flight 11 hit the World Trade Center.

cf.newsday.com...

Penniger was among three three engineers from software maker BEA Systems who died aboard hijacked airliners on Sept. 11.

cf.newsday.com...

Wow, 3 engineers same company, 3 different planes. Odd? No? Me thinks.

Leonard Taylor, 45, and John Sammartino, 37, were traveling to Los Angeles on American Airlines Flight 77 for business when it crashed. Both were longtime employees of XonTech, a defense research firm based in Rosslyn, Va.

cf.newsday.com...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke Wow, 3 engineers same company, 3 different planes. Odd? No? Me thinks.

Dear racerzeke:

A very good observation, your thread title. Well, since the flights were fictive, the passenger lists were of course fake also. ‘They’ needed either names of people who didn’t exist, were already dead, or ‘volunteers’ who were willing to ‘disappear’ and assume new identities. What better candidates for that than defense contractor employees! Wouldn’t you sell your name for comfortable tropical-lifestyle enabling perpetual annuity payments? Fast cars, hot chicks a go-go, and so forth.

Ever wondered why folks like Wolfowitz or Scooter Libby are always smiling? You’d be beaming too if you got paid what they did.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You know whats funny I was kinda thinking that. Like they needed some names and sad stories to fill the passenger lists, and no one better than people who worked in highly classified jobs.

But then I think that "they" would be smart enough if they faked the lists to put normal jobs like "worked at museum" or something instead of Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, etc.

I think if they died on a previous date wouldnt the family speak out, unless they were paid off? Does anyone know if these employees got any more money than the average joe that died on 9-11?

You ask one question about 9/11 and you have 50 more to answer.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I heard soon after 9-11 on the radio that there was a Mossad agent on one of the planes who was an expert in the remote control of the planes. This guy was also supposed to of been killed in the tower aswell. I cant remember his name sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Though I am not one to believe in coincidences, and your hunch may be possibly just that. But, it is quite strange how there were 14 people working for the government among 200 others who do not...what are the odds? In the end who knows, maybe the government was involved with 9/11 or maybe they just get #ed. I for one, think they had a inkling that 9/11 was to occur and just #ed up, and got played. Who knows, were being governed by humans who breathe,eat, and take a dump just like you and me, who wake up everyday and don't have a clue to which they are doing. We trust them with our country, but who can you trust in this world anyway. Only yourself.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke

Does anyone know if these employees got any more money than the average joe that died on 9-11?

You ask one question about 9/11 and you have 50 more to answer.

I don't know for that question, but my opinion would be probably yes. Why would an average person (who is only given the title average because society claims that not being some Harvard graduate going onto governor for some lame state makes that person considered more accomplished in life then one person who continues living each day on a low-paid job supporting his family is bologna) be paid more then one of high-society level.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well I meant that if they got paid more they might of been "paid off" in some way for their sacrifice in the 9/11 plot.

<< 1   >>

join