It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy or just a cover up of a botched investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I saw this on , "Unsolved Mysteries", years ago and it implied that these murders were said to have ties all the way to the white house, but never really explained how, they told a story of how two teens had possibly stumbled onto something that was related to the gov. bringing drugs into the country. Their bodies dumped on the train tracks to try and cover up a murder. This is one of those cases that leaves one shocked at the twists and turns and the ties that might possibly bind.

The report from the show was of a supposedly intentionally botched investigation and medical examiner that said the boys had smoked marijuana and fell asleep on the train tracks drugged out of their minds on marijuana. Later the boys were exhumed and another autopsy done, one of the boys was found to have been stabbed in the back and the other beat in the head with a rifle butt.

One has to wonder if this is a conspiracy to cover up the stupidity of some officials involved or a conspiracy to cover up a murder due to who done it or ordered it done or even a conspiracy at all.

This might very well be too much speculation and nothing there, but accusations, you be the judge. At any rate if you know about this case please relay any new info. I have not heard much new info on this case in a long while. Snopes seems to not put much stock in the accusations, but still has some interesting info on the case. So far as I know the case is still currently unsolved, but I am not sure of that one way or the other.

www.idfiles.com...
www.freerepublic.com...
www.snopes.com...

[edit on 24-5-2007 by goose]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
BTW before anyone says I am a Clinton hater, I voted for him twice, and until lately called myself a democrat. Now just call me an independent who thinks dems and reps are all joined into one party and are all a bunch of crooks, sadly they just keep proving me right.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why is everyone totally ignoring this thread? It possibly ties several political figures to illegal drugs and murder. Is it because you have already been aware of this and it is totally old news or what?

join