It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Bodrul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe you can tell a great deal about a candidate by who they have around them.

So have you decided who you would ask for the major offices of state if you are elected?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Boddy

Do you have a thing for young fit women.

do you think posting them on an avatar is degrading to women.

Should women be allowed to run the show.

Why have women been persecuted throughout the ages.

Why are women still treated worst than cattle in some countries.

Should the jews leave Isreal

Was 9/11 and inside job.

Am I anti American because I post threads about the US, would I be anti Russian if I did same.

Will America become a dictatorship.

Dose 2012 hold any significance to the human race and our future.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
I believe you can tell a great deal about a candidate by who they have around them.

So have you decided who you would ask for the major offices of state if you are elected?

not yet
but i will anounce it soon

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Boddy

Do you have a thing for young fit women.

arent we getting abit personale here ?
of course like any red blooded hetrosexual male

do you think posting them on an avatar is degrading to women.

nope dont see how it degrades them unless you count some pictures which i would agree are degrading, in which i do not endorse

Should women be allowed to run the show.

they are just as capible to do the same tasks we are

Why are women still treated worst than cattle in some countries.

its their culture and the way they were brought up
you have to take into account most areas in those countries education is very poor

Should the jews leave Isreal

they have every right to be there like the palistinians
but need to get back to their boundries and stick to it.

jews in jerusulum
i have the same view on all faiths considering that area (international control)

Was 9/11 and inside job.

i am no conpiricy person
and i will let history show me the truth
it was done by pissed of arabs ect that were trained by the former us admin to fight their proxy wars and then let lose

Am I anti American because I post threads about the US, would I be anti Russian if I did same.

disagreeing with a countries goverment and saying you hate the country is diffrent things

Will America become a dictatorship.

nope, the people wont allow it

dose 2012 hold any significance to the human race and our future.

just another year

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Dear Boddy, could not resist the 1st one, I like your avs, I appreciate them but methinks your being a bit short on the answers, could you possible expand in future, giving reasons why you think the way you do.

Do you think education standards need to be improved across the US.

Would a ban on guns (in the US) be the right way to go on reducing crime levels involving them.

Should more help be given to the African nations to fight famine and war.

Should radical religeous fanatics be re educated.

thats it for now.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Dear Boddy, could not resist the 1st one, I like your avs, I appreciate them but methinks your being a bit short on the answers, could you possible expand in future, giving reasons why you think the way you do.

i will try my best

Do you think education standards need to be improved across the US.

yes
right now most schools have to balance the issues over what people and parents belive is religously justified for their children to learn and not what they should be learning.

we need higher standerds and make sure that all kids attend school no matter who they are.

i would also like to address that schools should be seperate from religous institutions meaning they can teach all the facts they want regardless of faith.

Would a ban on guns (in the US) be the right way to go on reducing crime levels involving them.

it wouldnt reduce it, looking at the UK on this one
gun crime will just increase as people will always find ways of getting it in and with the size of the US and its boarders it will be more easy to smuggle weapons, so the only people that will bennifit will be criminals.

Should more help be given to the African nations to fight famine and war.

remove all debts and allow them to build from that
aid is just a waste as their goverments are corrupt and will just use it for the bennifit and not the people.

all we can do is cut debts and help them in terms in which they can learn new trades and walk on their own.

Should radical religeous fanatics be re educated.

yes enssure that everyone is educated
and ensure that they dont fall victim to extremist preachers of any kind.
close all extremist schools of all faiths that preach hate.

by taking away the amunation they wont have the power to inflict harm

thats it for now.

always looking forward to your questions

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Given that your avatar is one designed to appeal only to men and lesbians, does this mean that you support the status quo and that there's no place for women's issues in your adminstration?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Given that your avatar is one designed to appeal only to men and lesbians

i have avatars which the female members can use which doesnt have a woman in it

Originally posted by Byrd
does this mean that you support the status quo and that there's no place for women's issues in your adminstration?

there will always be a place for women in my adminstration.
they have every right to work at the same rank as men and be treated as equal. i will ensure that anyone that i pick for my administration is done so by their skills and not their sex or race.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by bodrul]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Are there any circumstances in which you would have invaded Iraq?

And does the threat of nuclear weapons in Iran, warrent an invasion?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Are there any circumstances in which you would have invaded Iraq?

only if there were any threats that came from Iraq and hard evidence to back them up, i would have ensured that everything was planned and no stone was left unturned insted of sending service men and women to die for lies. and in a hopeless cause.

And does the threat of nuclear weapons in Iran, warrent an invasion?

open a diolougue with Iran
clear them from the Axis of evil and scrap that term.

i would open full diplomatic ties with Iran and make more progress
talking to them face to face then use the broken family routine by getting a middle man.

Irans nuclear threat is minimal and i dont see how invading Iran now is going to help the US seeing as Iraq and afganistan are already a mess.
so getting tied up in another country is suicidle.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

i would choose those people that i agree and dont agree with
getting only those people that agree with me would mean that i would not get a accurate view on my actions and thoughts. by having people that disagree with me i will be able to see the scenario from diffrent prospectives allowing me to amend my actions and the course that i will be using.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Do you believe the education system should be one of inclusion or exclusion? Give me your reasons on why you believe this.

Clearly you believe sex sells. Have you resorted to these tactics to make up for a lack of something else? I find it quite interesting that you would wear such an avatar in a political race. Did you not consider how some women would respond to it?

What deserves more funding: (Rank Please)
a) Education
b) Health Care
c) NASA
d) Military

How would you resolve the conflict between Israel & Palestine?

What would you do to save the people of Darfur?

One final question:

This is an election for the office of the President of the United States. We will be responsible for a lot of writing and reporting in our own dedicated forum. Why should someone vote for a candidate that has a lot of trouble with spelling, grammar, and sentence structure? While your opinions may be valid, does the presentation of them undermine your position? If little effort is being put forth here, why should the voters think anything would change in the future?

Thank You!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
This is an election for the office of the President of the United States. We will be responsible for a lot of writing and reporting in our own dedicated forum. Why should someone vote for a candidate that has a lot of trouble with spelling, grammar, and sentence structure? While your opinions may be valid, does the presentation of them undermine your position? If little effort is being put forth here, why should the voters think anything would change in the future?

Thank You!

then there is no point in me running and wasting my time
if people only look at someones mistakes in the way they structure a sentence or spelling, granted i have started using word before posting

but thanks chissler

i will ask the pottential voters what they think and if they see me running as a worthless cause for me i will step down ASAP

if they think otherwise i will answer the rest of your questions
that way it wont be a waste of time for me.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
if people only look at someones mistakes in the way they structure a sentence or spelling, granted i have started using word before posting

Would you rather I focus on your strengths and tell everyone why you would be a better fit? C'mon now bodrul. I think you know I meant no offense by what I said. It was an honest question and I was sincere in looking for a response. If you wish to "bow" out of this race because you've been insulted, that is a choice for you to make.

You've entered the threads of other members and other candidates and mocked them. Now when someone becomes assertive with you, your threatening to back out of the competition.

Bad form and we both know you are better than that.

I do look forward to your response though. Stay strong.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Would you rather I focus on your strengths and tell everyone why you would be a better fit? C'mon now bodrul. I think you know I meant no offense by what I said. It was an honest question and I was sincere in looking for a response. If you wish to "bow" out of this race because you've been insulted, that is a choice for you to make.

honestly i did think you were trying to be offencive
my grammar sucks and i know that so what type of response did you want from me?

You've entered the threads of other members and other candidates and mocked them. Now when someone becomes assertive with you, your threatening to back out of the competition.

i have mocked other canidates?
jeez thanks

Bad form and we both know you are better than that.

I do look forward to your response though. Stay strong.

anyhow i should thank you
knowing people dont care that much about grammar but more on what the person thinks and says has given me a moral boost

edit: i will give you a response after i get back from my exam tommorow to your questions,

[edit on 3-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

1)Do you believe the education system should be one of inclusion or exclusion? Give me your reasons on why you believe this.

2) Clearly you believe sex sells. Have you resorted to these tactics to make up for a lack of something else? I find it quite interesting that you would wear such an avatar in a political race. Did you not consider how some women would respond to it?

3) What deserves more funding: (Rank Please)
a) Education
b) Health Care
c) NASA
d) Military

4) how would you resolve the conflict between Israel & Palestine?

5) What would you do to save the people of Darfur?

1)I would go for inclusion, the reason for this would that its better having all individuals being treated equally as it would benefit the system more and the students them selves as they wont feel left out.
this can ensure those that have disabilities or any problem that may effect them in a way which stops them from achieving what a none disabled kid does have a better chance as they will know they can do what almost any task a none disabled person can do. This can range from academics to sports as most sports are designed for different strengths of an individual and a sport can easily be found for someone who can do that task.

In academics treating kids individually would mean they can progress further as they won’t be tied down to a specific task but allowed broaden their goals and achievements.

2)I will be adding new avatars of females and males who have made an impact on everyone, those who have achieved things that people have said were not possible. I will show that everyone can achieve anything if they put their hearts on it despite their gender, race or faith.

I will have these avatars so all members can use them. If they are male they can use female avatars
females can use male avatars (granted they wont be as hot as the female avatars,
)

3)

a) Education
b) Health Care
c) Military
d) NASA

Education, the reason for this is because its the pillar of society without this stepping stone we are nothing and doomed. Education has allowed us to advance and learn new skills that have increased our knowledge of the stars and then just about everything on our planet. Without education we would be living in a world where medicine would not be as life saving as it is now, we would not be living in an open society where we can call someone thousands of miles away, we wouldn’t living in a society where we can travel across the globe in hours to days.

Education has allowed us make thousands of achievements and will do so in the years to come as our children and their children and their children and down the line learn knew achievements and then improve on them.

Education is the only source which allows mankind to spread their wings and reach for new goals and then achieve those goals.

Without educated men and women none of the things we take for advantage would be there, so for me I would always put education on top of all priorities.

Health care is second as without this service millions of people would die from causes which can be cured or given treatment that can be used to prolong their lives. Medical care is vital to our society as it just doesn’t show compassion to out fellow man but to the whole world that the people will not stand idol and watch their brethren suffer. I will ensure free health care (like the NHS) this would ensure rich or poor everyone gets the same treatment.

Military is third on my list as it’s the guardian of the country and deserves the highest respect for all those that would lay their lives on the floor for their country. I would ensure that all military personal get what they deserve, better accommodation and better PAY we spend over 300 billion a year and yet the soldiers pay sucks. So I would ensure that they get a decent pay rise for their services. I would also ensure that money is allocated into different military areas according and justly.

NASA is last on my list and I have plans for NASA which is to integrate it into a new Space agency controlled by a new world body (of course we will still have the US wing which will work on defence and not be part of the world body) this will ensure that we don’t have to spend billions of dollars of space travel but a fraction of that with the help of those countries that want to join the space program, this would allow the sharing of space knowledge and the most important resource human knowledge from scientists from all around the world in one room working together to reach one goal. By going international the costs would be split around the groups meaning more funding.

4)

A.
I would stop military funding to Israel for a few reasons
> Its tax payer money and I doubt a large enough majority support it
> They use the money to buy weapons in which they sell to China so they can copy it
>they use the weapons to kill civilians (which is a bad stain on the US as its done by US weapons and the US gets the bad rep)

B.
I would treat Israel like all other countries

C.
I would move forward the creation of a Palestinian state with the right of return;
This would mean that the Palestinians have their land back and a home.

I would only do this if Palestinian militants disarm or join the Palestinian national force.

I would ensure that Israel is recognised

(I would use the peace plan given by king Abdullah a few months ago where Israel is recognised by all Arabs and have full diplomatic and trade relations with Israel)

video

news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">bbc

Just a note I would put Jerusalem under the control of a body of Jewish, Muslim and Christian body under the jurisdiction of international body so Jerusalem isn’t controlled by any one nation but all nations as everyone has a right to this religious place and it should never be under the control of one religious faith.

5)
I would send troops to protect the people of Darfur, mass genocide is happening every day and nothing is being done about it, I would ensure that international troops are also sent there with permission to engage Islamic rebels who have been known to target civilians, I would do some cleansing my self except not the religious cleansing but the cleansing of mass murderers and rapists. The people of Darfur need our help and we can't stand idol while millions of people suffer, we must learn from history and ensure mass genocide stops and never happens again, as the quote goes.

If good men do nothing
that is evil enough

I have used word to type this up (like most my posts
)

sorry for the late reply
got assignments and maths exam so i have only been replying to topics in the general area which just take a couple of seconds.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

1)I would go for inclusion, the reason for this would that its better having all individuals being treated equally as it would benefit the system more and the students them selves as they wont feel left out.

A system of inclusion implies that the class is taught at a pace of the slowest student. Anything else would leave that student out, and be a system of exclusion. So in this system of inclusion, do you feel you are hurting the education of the "quicker" students in the class? Are we infringing on the abilities of the next Einstein by teaching them at a pace that is going to bore them on a daily basis?

In academics treating kids individually would mean they can progress further as they won’t be tied down to a specific task but allowed broaden their goals and achievements.

Teaching them individually will not tie them down on a specific task?

When you get an opportunity, could you elaborate on this point. Thanks.

2)I will be adding new avatars of females and males who have made an impact on everyone, those who have achieved things that people have said were not possible. I will show that everyone can achieve anything if they put their hearts on it despite their gender, race or faith.

Well put. But most of your avatars thus far have consisted of good looking women with plenty of cleavage. What sort of message do you think you are sending? Do you feel that is insinuating anything negative towards the voters of Above Top Secret? Rather than focusing on what we are saying, you would have them focus on the hoo haa's of the women in your avatars.

Do you think these avatars will garner votes?

females can use male avatars (granted they wont be as hot as the female avatars,
)

And this is your primary concern? Should old, wrinkly, over-weight women vote for you? Or just the "hot" ones? Forgive me, but some of your comments come across as quite shallow.

a) Education
b) Health Care
c) Military
d) NASA

Not much to say there. Might flip one or two, but overall I am in agreement. I think more emphasis needs to be put on NASA, but each of the other three are absolutely vital.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

A system of inclusion implies that the class is taught at a pace of the slowest student. Anything else would leave that student out, and be a system of exclusion. So in this system of inclusion, do you feel you are hurting the education of the "quicker" students in the class? Are we infringing on the abilities of the next Einstein by teaching them at a pace that is going to bore them on a daily basis?

Teaching them individually will not tie them down on a specific task?

When you get an opportunity, could you elaborate on this point? Thanks.

Well put. But most of your avatars thus far have consisted of good looking women with plenty of cleavage. What sort of message do you think you are sending? Do you feel that is insinuating anything negative towards the voters of Above Top Secret? Rather than focusing on what we are saying, you would have them focus on the hoo haa's of the women in your avatars.

Do you think these avatars will garner votes?

And this is your primary concern? Should old, wrinkly, over-weight women vote for you? Or just the "hot" ones? Forgive me, but some of your comments come across as quite shallow.

I was more going in the line that those who have shown that they can surpass others in different subjects and the subject that they are studying should not be tied down.
I may have misinterpreted inclusion and exclusion. Since my stance would be to ensure that those who can are helped to progress their skills at their pace and not at the pace of others. For example if students A, B and D do all their work faster then C, E and F I would ensure that A, B and D are given the opportunity progress on those strengths and not be tied down by C. E and F. more work load on the teacher but that can be helped using support staff who’s main task would be to help those that need extra help. So the next Einstein as you say would be given the full opportunity to spread his/her wings.

I meant this as in if they are working faster then other students they should have the opportunity to increase their boundaries and have the extra support to accomplish these goals. So I would teach them part of the class but also give them a one on one where they would have a support staff or their teacher teach them the extra subjects.
This would mean they can not only work at the same pace as their classmates but also have the opportunity to learn more and exploit their potential. And before you say anything about those kids who aren’t so bright they would also be getting support to ensure that they don’t fall behind.
My avatars are designed to appeal to both voter’s males and females; I made them fancy looking as it would be nice to look at. Think what you like about hoo haa’s
The avatars have designed just to appeal to the members. And as I said before I have male avatars and female avatars that appeal to both genders

Hopefully my avatars will be eye catching for both genders which I am working for hence why i have diffrent avatars which appeal to both genders.

www.abovepolitics.com...

Admitted Im not that great when it comes to jokes, it was meant as a humour gesture hence the wink, I said granted they wont be as hot as my female avatars as I was just sliding in a joke, next time I will ensure I direct my jokes at people who get it and ensure that I don’t humour you in any topic.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

Do you support a budget deficit in return for lower taxation ?

I look forward to the answers.

NO and NO

This is just calling for abuse.

Spend money that i dont have? and in turn Dig a bigger hole for my self where my finances start getting out of control as i keep going into the Red.

my adminstration would not even go there.

its one thing to enherit a burdan such from the previous adminstrations and its another to keep the burden going on so the next person has to deal with the problems caused.

I would ensure that i dont have to do this and ensure that the previous mistakes by the previous adminstartion are fixed or put on the right track of fixing them.

i would only spend what I HAVE.

i will NOT prmoise something that i cannot achieve.
and i will not do something like this that will threaten the econemy in the Long run.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What is your stance on the torture of terror suspects ?

something that should be Banned
a place where no human should degrade them selves to accomplish a Task
a place where a Human being shouldnt lose his humanity and moral grounds that he/she takes for so much pride above the rest.

I would out law all forms of torture.

What will you do if a VP isnt available from the field that is taking part in the election ?

i will have to cross that bridge when i come to it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join