It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

staring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have a big issue with staring!! i just got back from running around the neigborhood..and i am highly annoyed at the sketchy dudes staring what the hell? YES I AM RUNNING MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO HOLDING YER MCDONALDS BAG...!! ugh i mean damn haven't you seen a girl run before? im not even wearing form fitting clothes or anything. its just annoying and really irks me okay end.

SR

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Myabe they were just checking you out or wondering why you were running like looking to see who was chasing you or something.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If your cute and they're staring it means that you are so good looking that you are a real head turner. awsome! Where you at. You should jog by my apartment sometime I promise not to stare.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
uhhhhh no... they are like old enough to be my father! well if it's the case damn hella annoying its gonnamake me think they are creeps not someone i would want to speak to. they should f off and go back to their wives..thanks but i dont think that is why.people here are just lame and have nothingbetter to do or something.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My dear, walk past a building site get whistled at by old men that use a potty. Doesn't matter what age you or they are,

You are obviously a very attractive girl if you are the woman from your avatar.

And a woman with breasts and able to keep fit are an object for men and women to ogle at. It is a fact, (personal fact).

So don't allow yourself to even think about their shallow little life's and them wanting to sleep with anything that has a pulse and a pair of breasts.

Your so much better than that, don't give them the gratification to allow it to bother you.

My opinion darling, every woman gets it once in their life, depends on how you handle it, to give advice later on.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
haha.. i think i would stare too.. not in a disrepectful way more like oh damn im drooling all over the place sorta way

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You can't really blame us guys. Its not really our fault.

Good looking women walking (or running) by hypnotise us and we can't help staring.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
yea its like a UFO or something.. probably better even

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
yea its like a UFO or something.. probably better even

Definitely better.

We can be in the middle of a conversation and a hot femme walks past its like...

"So yeah I said to him 'Why don't..... youuuu... just........."

Then silence for a while! Don't blame us, blame evolution!

The staring that get's me is when kids stare at you. They're young and have no sense of what is or isn't socially acceptable so they get away with it.
I was on the bus and this like 4 year old sat in front of me, and the kid got onto his knees turned around and stared at me the entire time he was there. It makes me really uncomfortable to just see them there... watching... constantly...

Creepy.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
hey thanks! yeah i guess i just have to deal with it..just had to let it out ill keep on running ..haha makes me run faster anyway hahaha

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol

Next time it happens you should just acknowledge it and throw something back at them like "Look all you want, its as close as you'll ever get."

Guys hate getting smacked down while ogling.

[edit on 22/5/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yeah, if you're cute, don't knock it, get used to it.

You may meet somone you like and will appreciate it then.

But keeping the "potty" users happy is not a bad thing.

It's the ones who follow you that you've got to worry about, so keep up the jogging eh!

No harm in looking

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know exactly what you mean. I always hated getting stared at when I was younger. No matter what I did. Jogging, swimming, walking. Just being myself and everyone stares at you or whistles at you. I mean it always mad me so mad.

Today, however being 39 years old and 3 kids later, I have to say I love it now. It’s flattery. I just smile inside and think how sweet it is to know I can still turn a head or two.

Honestly, it’s just something you’ll have to get use to. Guys, like to see a pretty girl and girls like to see a handsome man. Or I think anyways.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I got all those staring guys beat.

one time when I was a kid my family had a really annoying guy who kept riding our tail in a car line to get into some theme park or whatever. The wait was like 45 minuts to get into the parking lot alone. So this guy is being annoying, and I end up taking out a pair of binoculars and stare at him nonstop from 15 feet away for 45 minuts with them. Wow was he uncomfartable.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I end up taking out a pair of binoculars and stare at him nonstop from 15 feet away for 45 minuts with them. Wow was he uncomfartable.

hahahahaahhaha dude good one!!!!! remind me to never jog by you hahah jk but haha damn good one

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ah crap! So your not going to be jogging by my apartment then? Better return this high powered lense to the sporting goods store. Dang it! dang it! dang it! I always jump the gun.

JK. But yeah the binocular thing works great if you want to get them back a little. Stare at them for a minute and then yell "ewww!!! you have really nasty nose hair!!!!...Gross!" and walk off. It'll probably creep them out enough that they will stop staring at you all together. Especially if you are going to stare back and call them out on their bad hygiene. Which i'm sure these creeps do.

Got a joke for you. What do creepy guys who stare at women when their jogging use as a profalactic (condoms etc)? Their personalities!

anyways, have a nice day. and use a different rout when you jog. maybe go down the street with all the nice houses or something.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OK badge I just went to your ATS member page and now I know why the guys were staring. You are cute! Thought i'd add that too. so thats probably why they are staring...yep pretty sure.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Are they staring at you...or the badge?

People who stare are just too nervous, self conscious, shy to actually say anything to you. I know, in the begining of highschool i would just stare at the object of my attentions, because i believed i had apsolutely no chance.

Now if you are walking around in knee high boots and spandex. I would stare, then I would stare some more. Then I would have to talk to you.

You shouldn't take staring as such a bad thing. Unless they have a shocked, or gastly look on their face they are just staring because they know they aint got a chance, and this will probably be the highlight of their day.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Royal76]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
yes actually I agree with Royal. you should go jogging in spandex and knee high boots. (not sure how that works) right past my apartment window. I'll have lemonade ready for you in a cute cup with a fancy straw and everything.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
hahahah spandex hell no ...hmm lemonade sounds good but i prefer water with a hint of lemon..thanks bassplyr

top topics

<<   2 >>

join