It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Too Conservative for Dem Nomination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I can't have the discussion here I'd really like, frankly because most of the people that still think Goldwater Girl Hillary Clinton is a liberal don't own computers and get all their "news" off AM radio or from a woman named E. D.

Jesus.

So let's get my agenda straight. I don't want this woman the nominee, not because I think she'd suck as President, but because it would make the down ballot hard cross county.

President schmesident. I think it's a pretty pointless office, but coat tails bite your ass and pocketbook for generations.

That said. I know Hillary is a conservative. I read. Many don't. Because they don't.

I want to hear all the crazy conspiracy theories and Limbaugh talk. Link me up. Let's see it. How she personally supervised the WACO attack and wants to force gay weddings and abort your teen daughter.

Whatever. Bash it up citizens.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hillary is whatever she needs to be to get votes just like her husband a poll driven animal.Do you think she would really pull troops out of Iraq?
She is like every other candidate the care about themselves only.

my .002 cents based on inflation

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Hillary is whatever she needs to be to get votes just like her husband a poll driven animal.

Agreed. And for all the bad parts of that. Imagine a world where a President listened to polls and represented the people that elected him. I crave that again.

Originally posted by DarkStormCrowDo you think she would really pull troops out of Iraq?

Hell no. She's part of that Bush/Clark/WalMart cabal. We own Iraq. Supercenter coming soon.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by RANT]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Problem with polls for me is how they are taken and where they are taken.

For example a get out of Iraq poll I have 3 of my kids over there and I have not been polled once I dont know anyone who has been polled even.

just an observation

[edit on 5/19/2007 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
just an obsevation

A good one! But the main problem with polls is they are scientific. They accurately represent the universe pulled, like voters. Most people (including members of Congress) don't have kids in Iraq. So you don't matter (in that regard).

Aint triangulation grand?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Let's talk about Bill-a-rry. Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things, and the bad things, that can be. Let's talk about...you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Rant you should find this thread to be of interest . At least the dems race is still interesting to follow. The GOP race has become boring with the unelectable McCain looks set to claim the prize.

top topics

join