It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Machine Flys Away!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I shot this video not too long ago, month or so, in front of my house. As you can see im not really focused on anything camera wise but right after the camera gets righted you'll see a "guy on a flying Machine zooming away" from me around the same level of the wires. try pausing right when the camera gets facing the sky again, as camera comes down youll see the guy/object up close and it begins to leave, then as the camera levels youll see him/object zooming away............enjoy.

this same type "object" caught on or posing to the camera shows up in a discovery channel photo. ( i cant recall where i got this pic from.)
www.esnips.com...!" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.esnips.com...

your going to want to pay close attention to the first 20 seconds of the video!!! look pretty much center....listen ...NO helicopter noise...

Also this is pretty much the same vehicle in the Calabasa, Ca video in another post here. they cam project many things/images with these vehicles..................Peace

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Pardon the Mr pc illiterate here

the video to watch is called Fly Away Guy

and the Photo to see is called - Sky Police

G%$^^$ LIn&*^&6KS&*(__X__)

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I see nothing at all accept a blurry image and i hear something that sound's like either a car or a plane.

As my description is so very poor this can only say that the evidence if any is also very poor.

I dont see any photo called Sky Police sorry. And also the link you provided on your first post is not working.

I suggest maybe you get some clearer video.

Regard's
Lee

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
holy unsteady camera!! J/K

Anyway, It is really hard to see the thing in the video. I saw a blur, but I can't really say if it sped off or not.

The pictures of it were pretty interesting, but it doesn't really help out much.

EDIT:

I fixed your link

[edit on 16-5-2007 by PAranormal]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I can hear and see a airplane flying away...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I can hear and see a airplane flying away...

No I dont think so. Its clear you didnt quite look at the heigth of the object in question which is appx 80-90 ft in the sky, if thats a plane it was just about to crash and thereofre i would have posted a different thread called ---- Look everybody this plane was so low i thought it was going to crash into the house across the street. pause it at 7 seconds, then again i think at 12 seconds.

top topics

join