It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC:Cashless Society with Implanted Microchip by 2017: VIDEO REPORT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

(MSNBC)-The future of biometrics

Video here
video.msn.com...?g=fab2cd88-8c42-4ce6-bd5c-3b6aca92ad7d&f=00&fg=email&

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up.

There are two major problems that the "cashless society" people cannot address.

the first is the simple fact that every month, the US government (Britain I believe as well) must print record amounts of cash. More consumers are buying more things with cash. The Fed has stopped even publishing M6, which was the amount of new currency printed each quarter. The number is now secret (as of last year), and not because the news is good for them. It is secret because it would expose just how little the impact the Fed has anymore, on the global economy. The further we get from Bretton Woods, the less Fiat Currencies are controlled by fiat, and more and more by the open currency markets.

The other problem is that computerizing data opens it to theft, and worse, routine "computer error." My family used to bank online, but we are moving back to paper written checks, after our bank submitted the same "debit card use" twice, and dinged our account twice. It took them a month to convince them that the serial numbers for both transactions were one and the same.

What if the hospital reads your RFID chip wrong, or what if someone with no insurance implants a chip, with your info copied onto it. Then, they owe nothing.

Error and Fraud, and the desire for cash suggest that biometrics still have a lot of hurdles before they control us that way.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You make some good points Doc.I was afraid this was gonna happen.Many believe the chip implant is the mark of the beast foretold in the Bible.Anyone else think this?If you think about it,crime would go down.How you gonna rob a bank or mug someone other than chopping their hand off.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Don't you love it when they manage to include the word: TERRORIST in a 2 minute clip.
I actually missed it when I watched the video the first time.

Well this is what we are facing - Sheeple

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I dont really want to get into the bible only because it may lead away from where this is going but, yes I believe it is the Mark of the Beast.

God bless

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
2017 seems far away, but its only 10 years from now. Two things can happen either more and more people will be getting their brainwashed, or a war kinda thing can happen like WWIII or a Revolution wich ruins the agenda.

The whole world is a hoax, stop hating.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
You make some good points Doc.I was afraid this was gonna happen.Many believe the chip implant is the mark of the beast foretold in the Bible.Anyone else think this?If you think about it,crime would go down.How you gonna rob a bank or mug someone other than chopping their hand off.

The beast fortold in the Bible is nothing more than early Christians writing in code. The whole Book of Revelations are just letters writen in code by early Christians, fearing Roman prosecution. And 666=Emperor Nero. So it ended with Nero's death.
And cash won't go away for quite a long time. The finder-swipe stuff is just like credit cards, only with your finder. Those have been out for decades, and people still use cash. Also, these means are used for identification. The chip in the hand is for identification if you are unable to tell a hospital your blood type, etc. so it's very likely to help you. If a computer mis-reads a chip (Computer's currently only make an actual mistake once every million times), it may put you in slight danger.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
You make some good points Doc.I was afraid this was gonna happen.Many believe the chip implant is the mark of the beast foretold in the Bible.Anyone else think this?

I beleive that too that the chip is the mark of the beast. And if people don't get the chip they will either starve to death because they can't buy anything or get killed.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
THE CHIP IS AVAILABLE NOW BY DIGITALANGEL.COM WHOSE STOCK INDICATOR IS ON THE NYSE, ALSO THE CHIP HAS GPS CAPABILITIES WHICH DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY IT HASNT BEEN IMPLAMENTED INTO OUR MILITARY SO AS THE THERE NO REASONS FOR P.O.W.'S. THE CHIP WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT HEART RATE, BLOOD PRESSURE AND SO ON, THE FUTURE WILL BE VERY SCARY FOR THOSE WHO ARENT READY.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
in august im going to the penn and i wont be out till like 2019 so if this happenns i propably wont have a choice.......that sucks

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
you didnt flash any masonic signs to the judge and arresting officers?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crowpruitt

..crime would go down.How you gonna rob a bank or mug someone other than chopping their hand off.

No, it wouldn't. It would just change, and as YOU yourself exemplified, crime would just become more brutal by necessity.

If a drug junkie can't get cash to buy for the habit, do you think they're going to have enough morals to stop at anything until they get their fix? They'll force you to pay with gun on your back, so the crime is different than robbing you, but it's still crime. They will rather chop your head off, gouge out your eyes for biometris, chop your hands off or whatever they have to do, even physically dig the chip from inside your body.

Crime won't stop, it will just turn more brutal if cash is not available.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

You just replied to a 14 year old post.

You knew that, right?

top topics

join