It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japans Dragons triangle: More UFO activity than reported.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.unexplainedstuff.com...
I watched a great History channel UFO show about Japan's Dragons triangle. Apparently not only has there been tons of sightings but the sightings date back hundreds of years and the proximity on the globe puts it near lat & long as its mirror the Bermuda triangle. What I found also somewhat eerie is my father was on a US Carrier in the late 50's and early 60's and was an LSO officer and he said that in 59 they were in the Dragons triangle area(his ship had far east duty often) and were actively searching for what they presumed was a very fast and crafty new russian sub in the area for a week as his carrier was a sub hunter(uss Kearsarge). Well from the scuttle he gathered he said that unless the reds had a sub capable of near 100 knots and depth abilities far beyond known parameters and could light up the water in green light they were chasing a USO in their opinion. And these guys were a sub hunting machine and truly knew their stuff IMO. My father also stated other strange occurances in the area from lights going from air to sea and back again to odd electronics behavior when opertaing in the theater.
Also of note in the 80's a Japanese research vessel sent to investigate the strange happenings in the dragons triangle disappeared without a trace. And apparently the Navy knows to be on the alert in the area as well acording to the history channels US Naval officers accounts.
www.history.com...
So why if litterally hundreds of ships planes and the like experience odd behavior in the area for so long hasnt gotten much attention on the scale of the Bermuda triangle?
www.ufoarea.com...
Any more info deeply appreciated as well.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by VType]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Dragon's triangle is an interesting phenomenon.

Personally though I think that the phenomenon reported there are natural occurrences,
magnetic fields effecting people and instruments and such.

Just to add, I made a thread about an old Japanese story about a supposed USO,
I believe they may have mentioned it during the History channel episode.

Edo Period UFO

Just in case anyones interested in that case in particular.

join