It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Countries Possess Crashed UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Which countries have recovered crashed UFO's or have in some other way gained UFO alien technology? Arguments can be made pro and con for the reality of a recovered UFO with the roswell crash in the USA. Other crashes have also been put forth that the USA have recovered these additional crashed craft.

So which other countries, if any, with some basis in documents, news or reports, possess crashed UFO's?

We have seen reports from France come forth called the COMETA Report which seems to suggest, in strong language (or the strongest language yet offered) that France believe that the US possesses alien technology and has been covering up information for decades.

Of course the COMETA report has only ever been published in its entirety in FRANCE and not in the US. Most people don't even know what the COMETA report even is. In France however it was reported in one the mainstream magazines there.

Here is the COMETA REPORT in English translated in two parts for those that have not seen this yet, and as well for those that have not seen the translated version.

COMETA I

COMETA II

So does France possess alien tech? What about other countries? Germany in WWII and beyond? China, Japan, Russia? How about Australia and the UK, these countries are staunch allies with the US, has technology been transferred to our allied countries?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't think Australia has any or if they do haven't done anything with it. Otherwise the collins class subs would have worked and they would have something better than f-111's flying around.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
First, thanks for posting this in Skunkworks. Kudo's to you.

If any gov't has possesion of anything alien (not that I think any do)
It would be the U.S. and the Soviets.

During the Cold War, both sides had ties to various gov'ts and the money/
influence to gather any intel they wanted.

Now, are there any alien craft in any gov'ts arsenal or R&D labs ?

I doubt it.

Lex

new topics

join