It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Munchkin Convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So, I'm at the library right now and there must be a convention going on because I see about 100 little munchkins and their parents. They're all over the place! I'm not sure what to do. I'm working on my blog right now so I can't just run for the door in a mad panic!

I gotta buck up and face my fears. Oh sure, there are a hundred of them and one of me, but I'm sure they won't gang up on me a treat me like a jungle jim. I sure hope that dosen't happen.

The last time that happened to me I was baby sitting a few of those little monsters for a friend of mine. I thought, "no problem, throw some toys there way, pop in a video and I'm home free." It was a rough night! They wanted me to be the toy!

It was only five of them but it was my first time and they totally dominated me! It's not easy baby sitting. I hope those kids at the library don't start looking at me like the ones that I watched.

I'm just gonna have to keep my eye on them. I think I'm cool! I can hear them singing, "If your happy and you know it clap your hands. If your happy and you know it and you really wanna show it........"

join