It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aetherius Society UFO vectoring location video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Here is a short video showing one of the mountains that were 'charged' by George King in the 1950s. King claimed he was in touch with space people and flying saucers and he built a pseudo-religion around these beliefs. The society is still active and seems to have influenced people like Billy Meier and Steven Greer who have almost identical philosophies.

The video is provided as an example of ufo history and is unique to ATS. It was shot by myself on a very windy day and from the rock that bears the signature there is a very long drop. King clearly had a head for heights!

The film doesn't have any ufos or Venusians or Aetherian chanters, it just shows the desolate location, so don't get too excited...

The file is about 15mb

The video is hosted by SG-1-9er so thanks go out to him for providing the service.. hope the link works!

fullbore-forums.com...

here for the password

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2007 by torsion]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I heard about this group from the Coast to Coast radio show. They do some pretty out there new age stuff. The rep on the radio said that this group of aliens has intervened in certain disasters on earth, I think he mentioned Chernoble as being one of the situations in which they intervened to help lesson the damage on earth. Interesting stuff, but who knows?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I wonder how they decide which disaster to intervene in and which to let happen? 9/11 clearly didn't concern them, nor the boxing day tsunami. Then again, I suppose the Aetherians could claim intervention did take place because those events would have been much worse had there been no intervention! The mind boggles!

The Aetherians will be doing their stuff at the location in my video in August this year. I might climb back up there and film the event...

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Intervene or interfere both interesting words.

As for the Greys I know events are allowed to occur as long as it doesn't interfere with there agenda.

The first priority is that Earth is not destroyed so they will/do what has to be done to accomplish this but as far as humans you do to yourselves as you do to yourselves. If you are taggedd by them you are in a better position for they won't let you die unless they are done with you.

Don't get me wrong this sounds bad but if you understood the ways things were you would hopefully understand.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That video was awesome. There were rocks but not only that. Some were actually painted on which was a nice change of pace.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Don't get me wrong this sounds bad but if you understood the ways things were you would hopefully understand.

You clearly place yourself in the "in crowd" and others outside it. Can you tell us how you came to know these things, either what singled you out for enlightenment, or how you came to know them?

[edit on 8-5-2007 by schuyler]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
For a brief moment, I expected "Dr Greer was here" to be inscribed on that rock!

*apologies for the one liner, but I really really couldn't resist!

[edit on 8-5-2007 by timb3r]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
For a brief moment, I expected "Dr Greer was here" to be inscribed on that rock!

*apologies for the one liner, but I really really couldn't resist!

[edit on 8-5-2007 by timb3r]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

The similarities between the George King/Aetherius Society and Steven Greer/CSETI are quite remarkable (not forgetting Meier's almost identical bogus set-up, too).

Greer claims to be an "Ambassador to the Universe", King claimed to be "the voice of Interplanetary Parliament."

But not only that, take a look at the picture of Dr King and Dr Greer.

Is it just me, or is there a hint of facial resemblance in evidence?

Could Greer actually be the son of King?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Could Greer actually be the son of King?

What's that old expression?.......the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree?.....maybe someone shook the nut tree......

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Adamski certainly has a lot to answer for for cultivating these nut trees. He sowed the seeds with the publication of Flying Saucers Have Landed and immitative ideas grew like tree roots in the minds of men like George King and Billy Meier.

As we see with Greer the nuts keep sprouting to this day.

new topics

top topics

join