It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Frontrunner Filled NY Potholes with 911 Vicitim Bodyparts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Huh. That's kinda odd.

Rudy Gouliani living up to his goulish name?

Anyone else heard this other than MSNBC, Court Papers and YouTube?

Surely it's a vast liberal conspiracy? Right?

I mean...America's Mayor! Rawr!!! He rocks.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by RANT]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A classic example of a wildly outrageous hit piece.

First of all Giuliani probably wasn't even mayor anymore by the time any debris from the WTC was used as gravel. He left office only a few months afterwards.

Second this comes from some lawsuit against the City of New York and they've given no evidence that bone fragments were actually in any gravel used for any purpose.

The reality of the situation is that there may very well have been tiny bits of human remains mashed up in the dust and debris that was later used for other purposes. It does sound ghoulish, but it would have been an absolutely impossible task to ensure that every single particle of human remains were identified and recovered from such a large disaster site.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It does sound ghoulish, but it would have been an absolutely impossible task to ensure that every single particle of human remains were identified and recovered from such a large disaster site.

Trust me, I sym-po-thise. But then again, I'm not trying to remake myself as leader of the pro-life movement am I?

Then again, nor am I trying to pave a Florida runway with Terri Shiavo...

I kid, I kid. God it must suck to be a Republican right now.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

I kid, I kid. God it must suck to be a Republican right now.

God, it must!! My 80yr old, Baptist, Republican, arch conservative, Reagan worshiping, 700 club, mother has started referring to herself as an "Independent"

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For the record, yeah I think the article is more than a little bit sensationalist. It's not as if NYC is the only city in the world where a little bit of people residue can be found on the streets. Somewhere in I-10 between Palm Springs and Banning, my dad's old boss has two fingers and a wedding ring in the pavement... that's what you get for tinkering with the head pulley of a moving conveyor. What were we supposed to do? What was he supposed to do? Throw away 250 tons of asphalt so that he could dig through it and see what happens to human flesh that gets ripped assunder and then gets thrown into a 500 degree mixing drum with several tons of 1/2" rock and AR-4000 oil?

There was no way to recover every scrap. The best we could have done was buy the world's biggest funeral plot and bury the whole dang thing, victims and steel and concrete dust and all.
And besides, who is to say that they went to something as ignominious as filling potholes? Why can't we assume that they ended up in the employee parking lot of a strip club. Now that's what I call a nice afterlife.

But yes, it's a hell of a time to be a Republican. Actually it's a hell of a time to be a partisan at all if you have any sense of shame. Jump ship guys, the water is fine.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Guliani will not get the Republican nomination. More damaging than the claims of remains in potholes, is the revelation he may have donated to Planned Parenthood. If that is true, he is toast!

Someone (Newt, Fred Thompson) needs to step up for the Republicans or they are going to be laughed at like the Democrats, when they ran John Kerry, and ALGORE, in the last 2 elections.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Someone (Newt, Fred Thompson) needs to step up for the Republicans or they are going to be laughed at like the Democrats, when they ran John Kerry, and ALGORE, in the last 2 elections.

Right, Newt is a darling of the "family values bunch!"

www.realchange.org...

And Freds attendance at the Hollywood twinky parties will soon be revealed.

lol Laughing indeed!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Guliani will not get the Republican nomination. More damaging than the claims of remains in potholes, is the revelation he may have donated to Planned Parenthood. If that is true, he is toast!

You know he did. He can't have his cousin/wife/mistress (shudder) breeding little Gouls can he?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Rudy runs, loses because he is pro choice and has had more women than Bill Clinton.
McCain runs, loses because he is pro war mongering.
Newt runs, loses because he is Newt.
Mitt runs, loses because he's a "Hunter" who's never hunted and people don't like liers

Also, the GOP is tied to Bush, Tom Noe, Mark Foley, Bobby Stumbo, Duke Cunningham, Tom Delay, 9/11, Iraq, Katrina, Halliburton, so forth.

The Democrats could run an actual donkey and win.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightstorm
The Democrats could run an actual donkey and win.

I'd vote, volunteer, contribute and work for an actual Donkey.

top topics

join