It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I added a new twist to my profile!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Since people go to profiles to find a little about you, they might also be curious to know what you look like. So I put up a photo of myself on the comments section. I think it is a cool thing, since not everyone has time to run through the whole "photos of members again" thread.

Don't ya'll think that is a good idea? It should work well for people who don't mind posting their pics on ATS

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeah, i think thats a good idea. Right now i only have pictures in the photo thread but i might put one in my profile.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by minnie]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You could probably put them all in. As for me, I think the pic I have up is the best one, don't wanna put too many up.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
yeah... you have a lot of pictures!!!!! I mean A LOT!!!! lol. About that whole page is me, except most of them is from when i was younger because my mom posted them. lol. the 3 most resent ones is the ones that i posted. lol.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
And those are just the photos I have up on ATS
I have alot more on the computer which I havn't posted. I usually post the best ones.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My mom has thounsands of pictures. We have so many photo albams, its just none of those are on the computer and if we would put them all in thie comp. it would take forever! lol.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Good idea RS!

I need a little help with posting images in profiles, care to help me out ?
Appreciate it

btw - oh my, what big muskles you have

[edit on 6-5-2007 by ImJaded]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i hate you man

that picture is wedge and really wants me to get off my lazy backside and and start working out

so whats the secret?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
Good idea RS!

I need a little help with posting images in profiles, care to help me out ?
Appreciate it

Upload your photo to whatever photo hosting site you use. I use Photobucket.

put the link to your photo as follows:

[ img ] url of photo [ / img ] but without the spaces between the brackets and the commands

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ImJaded, I use Photobucket, too. First go to www.photobucket.com and create an account. Once on, make sure you have photos on your computer, and remember which folder they're in. Then click the browse button on the top of the photobucket window which allows you to browse for photos. There is a "add more photos" button if you wish to upload even more photos at once. Once you've got all your photos, click the upload button. Once your photos are there, they will have 3 links: HTML, TAG, and IMG,,, the IMG code is the one that you would copy for ATS, each code is used for different situations/websites. You don't even need to left click copy it. Just right click it and it will copy automatically. Paste it wherever on ATS you'd like. If you need more help u2u me

And Bodrul, LOL......yeah, takes a bit of working out to get there, if you believe in yourself, you can get there too

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Cheers guys, I will try again. I do know how to upload images but when I put the URL inbetween it comes up as an external link to the pic (like that).
I will try it again now and see if I am doing anything different

Thanks!

[edit on 7-5-2007 by ImJaded]

new topics

top topics

join