It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons to Impeach Bush Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here are 2 reasons to Impeach Bush Now, and these are "SLAM DUNKS"

from the constitution

1.)For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

www.blackwaterusa.com...

"Blackwater USA is the most comprehensive professional military, law enforcement, security, peacekeeping, and stability operations company in the world." (Blackwater usa website)

Based in New York, (they didnt go far to get to Manhatten)

About Blackwater
Founded in 1997 by a former U. S. Navy SEAL, Blackwater was created on the belief that both the military and law enforcement establishments would require additional capacity to train fully our brave men and women in and out of uniform to the standards required to keep the country secure. "The Blackwater family” of business lines includes: Blackwater Training Center (the largest private firearms and tactical training center in the U.S.), Blackwater Security Consulting, Blackwater Canine, Blackwater Armor & Targets, Blackwater Logistics, Blackwater Airships, and Raven Development.

( I'm sorry did he say BLACKWATER AIRSHIPS? what kind?)(you mean like stealthy and silent helicopters with cloaking ability and other cloaked ufo's that have protracting "arms" out of the side with mini concussion nukes and precisions explosives attached to the end that, say, could blow out a whole floor of a skytower as it creeps along side of said tower making it look like a lazor "painting said skytower and then BAMMMM) or (maybe some of their "army" are some of the genetically alter humans/mutants, that have no emotions but powers youd see in the comic books.)

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Blackwater USA is the most comprehensive professional military, law enforcement,

wait the local police and Backwater Usa can arrest me? geez

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Saw a book today in Sams Club this Blackwater is actually a 20,000+member mercenary army paid for by Bush (and or taxpayers.)

www.blackwaterbook.com...

[edit on 5/21/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Troops are being quartered against home-owners wills???

Amendment III - Quartering of Troops
No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Prove this is happening. It is not! Reason 1 BUSTED!

Reason 2 Too Vague, most incomprehensable, and most of all opinion not based in fact. BUSTED!

GAME OVER...Please try again.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Troops are being quartered against home-owners wills???

Amendment III - Quartering of Troops
No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Prove this is happening. It is not! Reason 1 BUSTED!

Reason 2 Too Vague, most incomprehensable, and most of all opinion not based in fact. BUSTED!

GAME OVER...Please try again.

Blackwater is very real RR. They have a 6,000 acres to play with in North Carolina. By law can a so called "private" army be hired and contracted by the US Government and the CIA? Yes the US government is paying Blackwater. I've been saying this bunch is bad but no one wants to listen it seems. Check out their site at Blackwater USA. And see for yourself.

I consider this a very serious offense against the US people. We have the 5 branches of the armed services and I see no need for this Blackwater.

Far as I know BW troops are not being quartered in houses. But that won't mean it won't happen.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There are a number of problems with issue number 1, namely it consitutes no violation of the section of the Constitution you cite.

Soldiers are not being quartered in homes against the will of the owners that I have heard of, and evidently you have seen nothing in regards to this either, so your point is moot.

Additionally, while they may be dangerous, a cause for concern, and a real threat to us domestically, they also may not be any of those.

Perhaps I have not seen it, but is there anything that prevents the government from hiring professional soldiers, especially US citizens? If so, please provide evidence to that effect.

As for the airships, you can see them here www.blackwaterusa.com/airship

This could also be a cause for concern, or a more efficient means than government fumbling.

As for number 2, it would be nice to provide some kind of actual base arguement. Oddly, I agree with RR that it's entirely too vague.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Perhaps I have not seen it, but is there anything that prevents the government from hiring professional soldiers, especially US citizens? If so, please provide evidence to that effect.

Thats would I like to know. Personally I see no need for it. I would think hiring a private army should be illegal. Perhaps this is something our forefathers didn't see.

But as of 2006 should we as taxpayers be resposible on paying these guys salary of $504,000,000. From the video I heard we pay 40 cents out of every dollar for these mercenaries.

Now I call that an outrage!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did you happen to hear if the payout to these guys is more expensive or less expensive than the military doing the same job?

The whole war is costly and futile in my opinion, so honestly nitpicking on the spending specifics is a waste of energy.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Did you happen to hear if the payout to these guys is more expensive or less expensive than the military doing the same job?

The whole war is costly and futile in my opinion, so honestly nitpicking on the spending specifics is a waste of energy.

And doing nothing about it is another. So yes I will fuss and growl about it. So why don't we stand up and so something about it?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
At this point I don't see a lot of point in ditching Iraq, and considering there is little to no oversight over anything from Congress, it would be like asking McDonald's workers to propose ideas to end world hunger.

It's no good to stay there, but it's also no good to leave, and either way we get bought and paid for corporate whores that we have to work through to get it done.

Good luck. America is far more of a quagmire than Iraq is.

top topics

join