It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space mission encounters and photos from Mars - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just found this video I'd never seen before, it has an alleged audio transmission from Discovery saying "huston this is discovery, we still have the alien space craft under observance" (2:00) it's hard to tell what to think without see the rest of the show. Has this been posted and debunked already? If not what do you guy's think?

Video Link

[edit on 3/5/07 by SG-1-9er]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have not watch the video posted entirely yet,.just couple of first minutes..I have a question right away --- who films that astronaft who makes first steps on the Moon climbing out LM?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Some impressive images here and there. Thank you this post!!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

who films that astronaft who makes first steps on the Moon climbing out LM?

the camera is attached to the door of the module

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The first transmission sounds fake to me, however, the second transmission, the one at 01:59, does sound more real and might very well be legit.

Does anyone know from what mission it was taken from? if in fact it's a legit transmission.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That one has been discussed quite a few times on here before. IMO, and in the opinion of many others, he doesn't say "alien"...he sais, we have the ORBITING ....

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
The first transmission sounds fake to me, however, the second transmission, the one at 01:59, does sound more real and might very well be legit.

Does anyone know from what mission it was taken from? if in fact it's a legit transmission.

App 11.
Yeah, roger that, but...the camera changes view and angle as there are several cameras filming. Never mind. Let's leave this alone.
And we were talking about..?

new topics

top topics

join