It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Warns Of False Flag Attack To Ignite Iran War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

CFR Warns Of False Flag Attack To Ignite Iran War

www.prisonplanet.com

The CFR has echoed the warning of Zbigniew Brzezinski in claiming that a possible false flag terror attack blamed on Iran could be used to ignite a war, but absurdly pins the potential blame on "Al-Qaeda" and not the most likely perpetrators - the military-industrial complex that owns and controls the United States government.

The CFR along with the Trilateral Commission hold the real strings of power in the United States and act on policy decided upon by the big brother of multinational semi-secret steering societies, the Bilderberg Group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I wonder what type of false flag operation would take place?

- Biological/Chemical attack - being prepared for by the CDC.
- Nuclear attack - prepared for by DHS, FBI, CIA, etc. etc.

Which will it be? Keep your eyes open, folks.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hum I love the way the article refer to the military-industrial complex that owns and controls the United States government.

Actually is true

Anyway if an attack is to be executed it will be after the military spending bill is approved and ready to be used close to June.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm sure Bush will try to promote a link between Al-Queda and Iran just prior to attacking Iran. Then, just like Iraq, we will learn that we entered the war on false pretenses and that there were no links.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think the danger of war with Iran is passed. Rummy and company botched the war in iraq so bad that the planned followup war with Iran is not going to happen.

But, Gulf Of Tonkin ring a bell? Land some SEALS on an Iranian oil platform or costal instalation and fire off an Exocet or Silkworm at the neares USN ship and you have an instant war.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I, personally, do not think the danger of war with Iran has passed. Iran possess a large oil field, right? That means money. I don't think that the Bush administration, nor any to follow, are going to sit by and allow Iran to "stick their tongues out" at the US, especially with the rhetoric that has flown around for years.

If not Iran, I'm certain they've got their sights set somewhere. It's the warmongering administration that will do what they have to do to drum up support in the name of fear. It's worked for 6 years now. Why stop a good thing?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
IMHO, the real reason behind our war with Iraq, the 9/11 false flag attack to justify it, and the coming war with Iran is because of 1 thing:

Hegemony of the Petrodollar. Almost all of the worlds oil transactions are done using U.S. Dollars. Check out Ron Paul - The End of Dollar Hegemony. As an experiment, as you watch it, substitute the word "Oil" for every time Ron Paul says "Gold", and that's where I'm coming from.

Do you all remember reading about a document by the Project for the New American Century titled "Rebuilding America's Defenses"? This is the one that called for some "catastrophic pearl harbor like event" to justify wars in the middle east. Ok, the reason why this document was written was because Saddam Hussein announced that he would no longer accept U.S. Dollars for oil back in 2000, before the election. That's why Cheney, Wolfowitz, Kristol, and those guys came up with this plan.

Recently, Iran announced the same thing, that they will no longer accept U.S. Dollars for oil, and then the Dollar dropped. China buys lots of oil from Iran, and recently sold off some of their Dollars in reserves to buy Euros to buy the oil with. The Dollar dropped again. The Dollar is crashing hard, and they all know it, hence the coming "Amero".

That is why we are going to war with Iran. It will happen. Just today I read about the Council on Foreign Relations releasing a statement saying that they are worried about Al Qaeida perpetrating a "False Flag Attack" on us to make it look like Iran did it in order to draw us into a wider war with Iran. How's that one grab ya? Looks to me like they are reading our claims about False Flag Operations, and are going to use that out in the open, but blame it on Al Qaeida. It's Ironic. Here we are trying to wake people up to the truth, people who have never heard of False Flag Operations, and they just twist it around and throw it out there in the mainstream making it look like its Al Qaeida doing it and not them.

The real question is, are the sheeple dumm enough to buy it?

Kelldor

[edit on 5/12/07 by Kelldor]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If we can somehow wake them up to the truth, then I think we stand a chance to stop things before they become any worse than they already are. Let it be stated here that I'm not advocating any violent action; merely a reminder to those that we elected that we put them there, and that we can take them out. It's just a matter of how they want to be remembered: as the person that lived up to his constituent's wishes, or the person that betrayed the elector's trust by accepting bribes / political contributions / lobbies for their campaign / vote.

It's all about education people. What more can we do than to educate? Let the People decide.

TheBorg

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Reductio Ad Absurdum

[...]but absurdly pins the potential blame on "Al-Qaeda" and not the most likely perpetrators - the military-industrial complex that owns and controls the United States government.

This would only be "absurd" if one assumes Al Qaeda has no connections to the "military-industrial complex" -- an assumption I am unwilling to make.

After all, if it "owns and controls the United States government", I'm sure buying a terrorist group wouldn't be all that difficult.

But then the article goes on to speciously assert that Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist, so I guess a "nonexistent" terrorist group wouldn't be able to hurt anyone.

If I follow that line of reasoning, there's no such thing as a "military industrial complex" because it doesn't formally call itself the "military industrial complex", so just as in the case of Al Qaeda, it can't exist either, right?

The critiques presented in the article would be more compelling if they made more sense.

top topics

join