It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic CH.I.P. Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Grand Lodge of New Jersey is proud to bring to our communities the "CHIP - CHild Identification Program". It addresses the alarming fact that more and more children are reported missing each year. While most are found, many are not.

The Masonic CHIP program consists of four parts, photo, video interview, fingerprinting and tooth print, making CHIP the most comprehensive program available. ALL of the identifying materials generated by the program are given to the child's family. We retain none of the information. The program is offered to the public at NO CHARGE!!!

To learn more about the CHIP program visit njchip.org today !!!

www.njfreemasonry.org...

I found this to be humorous.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Enki Pontifex Maximus]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/5/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Cug

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A number of lodges sponsor this program. I don't really like it because it is sort of a feel good programs with little result. Basically what they do is provide a child ID kit to the parents. I think they make a video of the child, hair sample for DNA, take pictures etc. The parents keep all this information and it is to be used if the child goes missing. In my opinion, the money would be better spent teaching parents how not to loose their children. This program is not related to actually implanting chips into children. I think the people who named this program should have studied the conspiracy subculture to learn the various connotations the name "Chips" would have.

Occasionally someone shows up at lodge to ask for donations for this program, but they are usually met with yawns.
As for actually implanting chips into humans, as most Masons in the US are Christian, they would view that along the lines of being the Mark of the Beast.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
CHIP.. a good program with a bad name.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello.. I actually run the child ID for my lodge in Manhattan. It is actually the only program I would reconmend because of the fact that nobody but the parent gets to have a copy of the info .. It doesn't get uploaded into the police mainframe until it is needed.

I will agree though it is hard to find people to help with it.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I heard a DDGM refer to it as "Chipping Kids"

I pointed the use of phrase out to him and he almost passed out from embarresment

Everybody I have spoken to about it agrees it is a poor choice of names.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i was under the impression this all had to do with RFID. When I saw the pamphlets at the lodge regarding this, I noticed they didn't mention any actual "chips" but I still figured it was part of it.

I'm actually relieved to know that RFID is not part of this program.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeAtlas
Hello.. I actually run the child ID for my lodge in Manhattan. It is actually the only program I would reconmend because of the fact that nobody but the parent gets to have a copy of the info .. It doesn't get uploaded into the police mainframe until it is needed.

I will agree though it is hard to find people to help with it.

That is great that only the actual parent get the information (lodges don't keep it) though I honestly cannot see this really working effectivly for children that are kidnapped .. the window of opprotunity is in the hours and having a set of fingerprints and teeth prints would honestly.. sadly.. only help in identifying a body..

I think the entire idea of this program and the many, many like it is a false sense of security.. in some circumstances im sure it can help, but in times of dire need, I am highly doubtful it will help at all.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeAtlas
Hello.. I actually run the child ID for my lodge in Manhattan.

Hope I didn't judge the program to harshly, is there a record of how many children have been recovered because of the CHIP information?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill

As for actually implanting chips into humans, as most Masons in the US are Christian, they would view that along the lines of being the Mark of the Beast.

Only those wacky fundamentalists. Most Christians are well aware that the "mark of the beast" in the story had nothing to do with microchips.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
regardless of that, I would still resist getting chipped as if it WERE the mark of the beast.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hey Rock....

It is a program that also needs a vigilant parent .. the info is actually saved into the amber alert format so in the event that a child is lost the disk containing the info can be up loaded right from a police car into the system.

And to tell you I can get the amount of children we have done... but to say the least.. it would be into the thousands +

[edit on 2-5-2007 by MikeAtlas]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My name is Ashley and I am a helper for the Masonic CH.I.P here in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada and I agree that finding help for the program is hard and fore the people like myself who do help its great but it would be better if more parents and people around understood and got what the Masons are really trying to do and its to help people and that no they are not trying to implant the child or any other people who want to get the program done.
Ashley, Thunder Bay

top topics

join