It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Near GulfBreeze, Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
About four years ago I was in a sailboat with my dad and a friend of his crossing the sound between Pensacola and Gulf Breeze, FL. We saw this.
Unfortunately we did not have a camera, therefore my credibility is the only proof I have. The picture below is a drawing.

does anybody have a clue what these lights in the sky could be?

There is Eglin Airforce base not too far away from this area.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well, you may have already answered your own question in acknowledging nearby Eglin AFB. Although Eglin spokesmen don't typically confirm the testing of exotic experimental aircraft over the Gulf of Mexico near Gulf Breeze, there is strong suspicion among the locals that Eglin is the source of many peculiar sightings. In the 1990s I remember hearing about small, ball-like UFOs seen zipping and hovering over the waters off Gulf Breeze, both at night and in broad daylight, and some of the local speculation held that these things were experimental reconnaissance drones being tested out of Eglin AFB.

Also, and I'm sure that you're aware of this, Gulf Breeze is still considered a UFO "hotspot" with well over 200 sightings dating back to the late 1980s. While the most controversial sightings were attributed to UFO witness Ed Walters, there have been hundreds more sightings by other witnesses not associated with Walters. And now you're one of them.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I got one thing to say that would make all of you people want to have my baby. "I know where to get the good stuff and I'm not telling" "cream of the crop"

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Check out emule

www.emule-project.net...

You can download it there - it is a Peer 2 peer network - but there are some choicy selections there. A whole lot better than what is being posted on google or youtube.

if you decide to install it leave everything to the default directory.

and then search for whatever - military - conspiracy or whatever your heart compels you.

if you do decide to check it out and if you do searches then search for the ones that have like the word tags such as military and atomic or something

but the one your looking for is titled "the worst bomb"

its interesting to say the least.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by SuperconductorforJesus]

new topics

top topics

join