It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Females,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhh, yes it just seems like i fall for the wrong women, oh well live and learn

some VERY insightful replies here i must say

jen i hope you weren't offended by my posts.. you came off kind of offensive but i'm not mad at ya and believe my i know people come in every different shape and size.. i know its not only females who are the jerks but i guess when youre hurt or betrayed by the opposite sex it just leaves a greater impact, by no means am i demeaning women, that was not the point of this thread i was simply ranting about a lady(s) in my life.. sorry that wasn't made clear

nerbot, glad to see someone in the thread that see's eye to eye with me.. thanks for that reply and having something positive to say your words help .. i know its up to me not to play in these mind games and i usually do a pretty good job but how am i NOT supposed to let someone i love get the best of me?
"Do not waste your time, energy and emotions on anyone who is a "game-player", as you will just be banging your head on a brick wall." thank you nerbot, i learned this from experience
"People, in my opinion, cannot change, they can only grow, so don't give up your dream or it may pass by un-noticed "
thank you, very much

clearwater, interesting... no, really i enjoyed it i just dont know how to begin on commenting on it.. hows this for starters: I AM NO LONGER LAB RAT..

thank you very much guys

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It takes a lot to offend me....I'm not offended
Just giving some facts
as I see them

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You facts are greatly appreciated! And i agree with mostly everything you had to say

even the part where you said clearwater should get an applause

that post made my day

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Clearwater's post was brilliant, well thought-out, written in a rather colorful form, and true, true, true! What I said was true too.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I never have and never will let a women control me. It will not happen. Period. Because I'm a cold hearted no-weakness "cannotbeseducedsoldier". When I'm with women either we're friends or we're having sex. If we only have sex, I only see them when we have sex, that's all. It is impossible for them to mess with my head and I don't mess with their heads (wtf would I do that for??)

That is true pimpin', my friend

But if you take my path, you will get lonely eventually. The thing is I won't get loney
, but you probably will, so I don't recommend being a heartless weaknessless soldier lol. However, while you WILL be lonely, you will never be used, never have your heart broken (you won't have a heart if you'll be like me
), never get seduced and forced into situations you don't want, will be free, won't have kids to take care of (if you use a condom
), and best of all, live a longer, stress free, more free life, though you will still be lonely. But if you are a "I want a family" kind of person, my lifestyle ain't for you

Wish you luck, I know it must suck, it never happened and will not happen to me, but it has happened to my friends, I've seen it, ain't pretty, good luck

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Russian Soldier

Sometimes you make me laugh my arse off!! You seriously need to get over yourself honey
However, it is entertaining the way you paint such a "studly" picture of yourself! As long as you are having fun...good for you
it's a good thing you use condoms, there could be little russian soldiers running all over the place
Too many studs for a world so small

Jen

[edit on 5/3/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Russian Soldier

Sometimes you make me laugh my arse off!!

You and I know the deal. One day some little thing is gonna wrap him around her finger and it'll be all over. He'll be "Yes, honey" all over the place and totally whipped.

No doubt in my mind.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

You and I know the deal. One day some little thing is gonna wrap him around her finger and it'll be all over. He'll be "Yes, honey" all over the place and totally whipped.

No doubt in my mind.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, a Ring in his nose and the whole works!!
But as for right now...he's just a tough, arrogant studly, smoothe talking, doesn't know what's gonna hit him in the face-Man...err....I mean Soldier

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dude...the games are half the fun...

In my life, if the women aren't gamin', you're in deep, DEEP trouble...maybe its different for you, that's my experiance anyway.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Russian. Famous last words.

You are going to fall sooooo hard one day the thump will be audible a continant away.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Dude...the games are half the fun...

For girls too......Games can be fun
As long as the games aren't crewl, and there's a pay off in the end! A little gaming and teasing is good
It's healthy.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
girls play games real women dont

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I never have and never will let a women control me. It will not happen. Period. Because I'm a cold hearted no-weakness "cannotbeseducedsoldier". When I'm with women either we're friends or we're having sex. If we only have sex, I only see them when we have sex, that's all. It is impossible for them to mess with my head and I don't mess with their heads (wtf would I do that for??)

spoken like a true Gangsta RS, stay up

"girls play games real women dont"

well where are they??? i cant find them

[edit on 3-5-2007 by biotic]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What have I been hearing lately on this thread? That the RS is gonna fall eventually?
hahahahahah , evil laugh. I'll say this, when I do fall (if I do
) then you can all celebrate, until then I will celebrate.

Yes, I'm that kind of person, I never let anyone get "too close" to me

I got my mind set on warfare.....as for love? What is love? I have never felt that emotion. Sometimes I feel so heartless
I'm nice and all but I never have and never will love......ya'll know there are great advantages to this,,,, and getting lonely? Not when there are 100 hos sharing the bed with you

If I was a weak person, who didn't even know what he was talking about (and there are many like that, can't blame them) I would have fallen a long time ago
but I am the kind of person who's word is iron, and who sticks to his decision to the death, but the kind of person that thinks alot before making a move or decision
so therefore those decisions that I stick to to the death had been thought through all through life

People know (or should know) what they want in life. Some want to get married have kids and a happy family. Some want to become criminals or thugs. And some,,,er maybe a few..or perhaps even one
person wishes to serve in the military as much as possible and if still alive by then, retire to a life of doing hos and hanging out with friends and still doing things to help his country Russia

The thing you must remember, all humans are not clones. Each is different and unique in their own way. There are always exceptions, and yes yes, I know ya'll are used to it being another way, but get used to exceptions. Ya'll will find that I am a very unique individual

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Russian Soldier

Sometimes you make me laugh my arse off!! You seriously need to get over yourself honey
However, it is entertaining the way you paint such a "studly" picture of yourself! As long as you are having fun...good for you
it's a good thing you use condoms, there could be little russian soldiers running all over the place
Too many studs for a world so small

Jen

[edit on 5/3/2007 by jensouth31]

Well first, its a good thing I make you laugh yo arse off, I like to do that, and I like when people do the same to me
I love humor, takes the mind off the bad stuff in life

Oh yeah! You are sooooo right about the Russian soldiers!!! Imagine, just imagine if there was at least one more me. One more RS! Or a whole army! Oh man, that would NOT be good. They would conquer the world. lol

And condoms also save from death, not the battlefield glory death for which I am ready, but a shameful, painful, slow, uncool death.

Think about it, one guy is like "I died in battle, and took 200 enemy soldiers with me".

Another guy is like " I died because I got it on with a girl who had AIDS and I forgot Rule#1 to wear a condom".

Russian single pimp soldier for life!

oops, I said "4" instead of "for", my bad

[edit on 4-5-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
damn we got some inspiration up in those posts RS, let em know

[edit on 5-5-2007 by biotic]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
damn we got some inspiration up in those posts RS, let em know

[edit on 5-5-2007 by biotic]