It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subversive use of Occult Symbolism in the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the correct forum so feel free to move it.Are there any ATS'rs who are familiar with the work of Michael Tsarion? He is classed as an alternate historian, and in my opinion brilliant at decifering the history of our language, our symbols and our civilization as a whole. This lecture has 11 parts to it and I strongly urge everyone to watch all parts.Even if you must make the time to do so.This lecture is but a drop in the bucket of his theories and I urge all of you to Google his name and research him for yourself.
Please leave comments below and keep an open mind

[edit on 1-5-2007 by AccessDenied]

Cug

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Insert standard questions..

Well tell us what you thought of it.

What did you find compelling about this video, and why?

Any particular points that were new to you?

Did this video change your reasoning in any way?

Is there anything thing in this video that you felt was a little overboard, or lacking in facts?

end standard questions.

In this case, why would you consider him an expert on the occult? Would not the viewer be better served by actualy reading the sources for themself and then making up their mind vrs letting an "expert" tell you what they mean?

BTW from the Youtube page

The video you have requested is not available.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sorry but after I first posted this my server went down. Try again.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am sorry but I can't seem to get the other videos to imbed.Please go to you tube to watch the remainder of the lecture BEFORE you pass judgement.Thank you.I think this guy has spent a majority of his lifetime looking for answers to questions that we never seem to find the time to answer or even some of us the time to question.He does give credit to David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, and others you may be familiar with.Due to the subject matter he covers I was curious if any other members were familiar with his work and there opinion on it.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by AccessDenied]

top topics

join