It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorites... Two? More?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is this the same meteorite or are there more?

This is how the photographer from AM New York describes them, in the plural, multiple times:

Large pieces of debris, likened to meteorites by preservationists, are actually several floors of the towers compressed together as the buildings collapsed. Furniture, twisted metal, pipes, cords and even papers with legible type are visible. The pieces are kept in a humidity-controlled tent in Hangar 17 of Kennedy International Airport.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Could they take and do samples out the twisted materials to find out if there were explosions in the building? That would solve the problem.They would have to have several different representatives present to avoid an even deeper conspiracy scandal.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Again those meteorite looking thinngs are made from an atomic reaction.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Could they take and do samples out the twisted materials to find out if there were explosions in the building?

I am sure you could... but who has access to do so other than the NIST the people who have already decided that is not an option.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In reply to your question they are two different specimens and they have more. There is one much larger than both of these put together but not quite as dense, more like tangled meshes of steel with concrete and other materials. At ground Zero there were probably even more examples that were disposed of.

I think piacenza is more or less correct on how these objects were created, it takes many thousands of degrees to melt steel like this, and I am pretty sure this is far beyond the capabilities of normal explosives including thermite alone.

Just to add I also have a hunch there were many photos taken only by authorizied inspectors of the molten steel flowing at ground zero but they are being withheld, along with some footage which I hope leaks sooner rather than later.

new topics

top topics

join