It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey freshman come look!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey I have been on for a couple of days now lookin around and posting but i have noticed the "freshman" dont really talk much in here or too each other so I think we should change that.
So all the new people who have joined within the last week tell us about yourself.
where you come from.
what you are most interested in on these forums.
age? and so on.

I'll start I came across this site just over a year ago when lookin up the old story of that john titor fella and booked marked the site and forgot about it. Then I got back into researching ufo's and came across it again so this time registered.
I am 21 and come from Australia and The main topics I like to read up on are ufo's and mythical beasts

*waits for the next freshman* hehe

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've been here nine days, but I have no trouble talking. The problem is getting me to shut up.

I don't post on ATS much because I've become a huge skeptic of all things mystical, including religion. In my younger days I was well into investigating the occult, even took a class on the local ghosts at my community college.

I prefer politics these days, but I'm just having too much fun on BTS to branch out much yet.

I'm a mom of two little ones, live in northern California, and am cynical as all get out.

Nice to meet ya.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yeah... I 've been a memebr for aaaaaages, but i haven't been on since i joined...
I'm more into the Historical mysteries bit, like crystal skulls etc, but i also look at stuff on ufo's and secret bases.

I'm also a metalhead and listen to bands like Mastodon, Iron Maiden, My Dying Bride, Slayer and Turisas, so if anyone wants a Chat about any bands, just send me an PM!

new topics

join