It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST Omitting WTC 7 Data From Their Long Awaited Report as it Does not Fit Their Story... Actually,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I stole this from LabTops's AMAZING thrashing of the NIST and their reporting on WTC 7 here: www.studyof911.com... . I HIGHLY recommend you read this report by Labtop TWICE as the NIST seems to be STONE COLD BUSTED you can find the FULL report here... I am only going to touch on a single IMPORTANT part...

The NIST timing data for the WTC collapse has been manipulated and DOES NOT match the seismic data recording the fall times.

On 8/06 the NIST claims to have "Completed analysis of seismic data". this data was provided to them by contract from and called NCSTAR 1-6G: "Analysis of Sept. 11, 2001 seismogram data" by W. Kim. Won-Young Kim of Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory has done previous analysis of 9/11 seismographic data.

NCSTAR 1-6G has been OMITTED by the NIST. Why? One would need to assume that the data DOES NOT MATCH the times that are being constantly changed and reported for the collapse of WTC 7 by the NIST.

Another TAX PAYER FUNDED report that has been omitted by the NIST is a study/contract the NIST awarded Ramon Gilsanz and his New York engineering firm a contract to do computer simulations of the WTC7 collapse. Omitted from the NIST website is NCSTAR 1-6F, the report by Gilsanz and nine others.

where are the missing reports NIST?
why are they omitted?
whene will we get them?
what are you manipulating/hiding from us?
why have the times been manipulated so drastically and frequently?

Time for some answers NIST.

Labtop.. you NAILED THEM. WATS.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Pootie]

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Pootie]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You won't see too many de-bunkers reply. IF they do it certainly won't be to take on LapTop's analysis. They just seem to stay away from that one and attack everything else. But this is an important work and shows that NIST is not some kind of 'fair' team, they have an agenda and they are biased completely.

This is the *smoking gun*, it should be discussed.

One can't help but get suspicious when one sees people avoiding the implications here.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Debunkers...

Where oh where have NCSTAR1 -6g and NCSTAR1 -6f gone?

What is there to hide?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
Debunkers...

Where oh where have NCSTAR1 -6g and NCSTAR1 -6f gone?

What is there to hide?

Can anyone find an explanation as to why the NIST has omitted these two PUBLICLY FUNDED research documents/reports/EVIDENCE from their own reports?

Are they flawed or something?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I was not aware that NIST had released the final reports for WTC 7? ARe you stating that the preliminary reports are no longer available?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I was not aware that NIST had released the final reports for WTC 7? ARe you stating that the preliminary reports are no longer available?

these are not "the final report on WTC 7"... they are specific reports to be used for the final report that are complete according to the NISt, but remain hidden...

Here is THEIR TOC for 1-6: wtc.nist.gov...

NIST NCSTAR 1-6: Structural Fire Response and Probable Collapse Sequence of the World Trade Center Towers

NOTICE ANYTHING MISSING?

This is supposed to consist of reports:
* NIST NCSTAR 1-6A: Passive Fire Protection

* NIST NCSTAR 1-6B: Fire Resistance Tests of the Floor Truss Systems

* NIST NCSTAR 1-6C: Component, Connection, and Subsystem Structural Analysis

* NIST NCSTAR 1-6D: Global Structural Analysis of the Response of the World Trade Center Towers to Impact Damage and Fire

*NIST NCSTAR 1-6E Structural Fire Response and Probable Collapse Sequence of World Trade Center 7. 2005. *MAY exist, but NOT on the NIST site***

* NIST NCSTAR 1-6F. Structural Analysis of the Response of World Trade Center 7 to Debris Damage FINISHED AND MISSING

* NIST NCSTAR 1-6G. Analysis of September 11, 2001, Seismogram Data FINISHED... MISSING/WITHHELD

* NIST NCSTAR 1-6H,“Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster: The ConEd Substation in World Trade Center 7”, FINISHED... MISSING/WITHHELD

What is there to hide?

Read labtops post linked above if you want to understand WHY these TAX PAYER FUNDED reports are MIA. It is all about TIMING.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Pootie]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
NIST is well aware of the implications here. This is intentional.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am still waiting for any sort of answer as to why these reports, tax payer paid reports, are not being made available to us.

Should no reasonable answer be provided, I suggest that ALL NIST PROVIDED DATA and REPORTS re: 9/11 should be dismissed.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
indefinitely, until I will receive some solid response from someone who thinks I am wrong :

I CHALLENGE anybody to proof me wrong.

In fact, you don't have to be a scientist, to understand the game played by the NIST instructors, hiding in the White House and Congress.
It can be understood with simple basic school education, which I suspect every member here has managed to get a grip on.

Don't let yourself be impressed by the usual complicated terminology used by scientists who need to hide an enforced secret agenda in their reports.

It's very simple :
They tried for years now, to fit the indisputable facts into their disputable, because faulty, research.

And now they gave up, very openly, and outsourced the heart of their former investigation regarding the causes of the WTC 7 collapse sequence.

They hired a company with clear strong ties to the defence industry to take the inevitable blame when they publish at last (if ever) their final report.
A report, we know already, which will be forced to proof the official conspiracy theory.

Free, independent, academic research is a past station.
Industry grants and subsequent governments enforced, rigid directives have effectively killed it.

Defence industry?
Get a grip on reality, the US governments have introduced decades ago, a clearly Offence Industry, and keep expanding it to ridiculous proportions with every year passing.

Our present world should have been a peaceful world, already for decades past.
But pure greed and power mongering keep us all from enjoying a fruitful and happy life.
Artificial threats were invented when old threats disappeared.

Science is no longer used to expand our boundaries, it is now used to keep us contained in an ever growing confined space of secrecy and greed.

[edit on 3/5/07 by LaBTop]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What bothers me is how they so blatantly cover this stuff up, and no-one notices or asks any questions. I've heard of hiding in plain sight, be this is taking that to a whole new level!

What are Congress doing? Surely they can hold NIST accountable for any mis-reporting of any facts to do with a CRIMINAL investigation??

I'd vote you for WATS again, only the link is gone!

DE-BUNKERS: WHERE ARE YOU???

[edit on 5-5-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Notice the lack of 'de-bunkers' replying? That should tell everyone here who is sitting on the fence something. If there are lurkers watching, just keep watching the de-bunkers stay away.

The analysis and the implications I feel are huge and the open minded surely will have questions after reviewing this.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by talisman]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PootieI am still waiting for any sort of answer as to why these reports, tax payer paid reports, are not being made available to us.

The link you provided earlier in the thread to NCSTAR1-6 related to the 2005 final report on the collapse of the world trade center, which excluded WTC-7. I suspect that's why the reports 1-6E through 1-6H are missing/not currently available. When the final report on WTC-7 is released, I expect these will be included.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No.
They WERE initially there, and I and many others have saved that page, of course.
There was just one slight problem, these reports above the D report, were not provided as links, and were not to be found online.

Another coincidence, after I published my work on StudyOf9/11, suddenly all reports above D, were erased from that NIST page.

NIST knows damn well that their timelines are based on the same GPS standardized equipment as from LDEO.
And LDEO came up first with their seismic reports and time stamps, within a day after 9/11, for the WTC 1 and 2 towers, and 2 days later for WTC 7.

NIST came up years later with GPS based timestamps, and realized one year later that they didn't fit the GPS timestamps of their colleagues.

They then doctored around with their timestamps, and still they couldn't get near the actual LDEO timestamps.

Thus they gave up on blatantly lying, and outsourced that problem.

Dr. Kim has not published his 2006 second seismic report on his own LDEO website.
That's very strange.

Since that second report was paid for and under contract by NIST.

Dr. Kim's first, Sept. 2001 seismic reports are still online at the LDEO website. See the links at my work at StudyOf9/11.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Very impressive work LaBtop.

While I can't WATS you, I've flagged this thread...which unfortunately will reward Pootie Nuts more than it will to you...but it's the thought that counts.

As someone who thinks that most conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 are outstanding works of fiction with little-to-no possibility of being true, I want nothing more than to have the NIST called out and to have all information surrounding 9/11 to be published for us all.

Truly, I think the "de-bunkers" should put much more work into forcing the government to release information...if we really believe that nothing nefarious was going on behind the scenes, it can do nothing but help clear some things up.

Sincerely, keep up the good work.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTopDr. Kim's first, Sept. 2001 seismic reports are still online at the LDEO website. See the links at my work at StudyOf9/11.

Do you have any objection to my using some of the images you've incorporated into the So911 thread in a debate I'm having elsewhere, if necessary?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If needed, I'll assist you in any debate regarding this very subject, anywhere.
And you may use anything I post, anywhere.
Because only the TRUTH is what counts.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
HowardRoark... in the "9/11 Eyewitness" thread, you calim the seismic data DOES NOT indicate explosives.

LabTop has issued a challenge HERE for ANYONE wishing to debate him on the LDEO data. If you have any credibility... PLEASE take up this challenge.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
great work, Labtop, giving this the bump it so rightly deserves.

Really wtc 7 is the real screw-up of 9/11 and it will be the wedge that opens this all up.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Post for the new users here... I have yet to get any response as to where these documents are or why they are being withheld.

Also, please notice the challenge pointed out by LaBtop.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Originally poted on MAY 1... Not a single attempt to take up labtop... and only one attempt to tell me where these reports are and why they have not been published and all that says is "they are missing because they have not been published"???

<<   2 >>

join