It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im scared help

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
lol i didnt want this mate, trust me. my mind is full of teenage worries and anxt, i dont need this # happening to me, not so close to my exams and certainly not in my life at the moment. i dont want anything like that to happen to me, i like to studying the occult like watching michael tsarion so i can understand how governments and things control andwork, i dont like waking up in my bed not being able to move and then seein weird things. im not mad i can assure you, believe what you will. i guess you guys who read this day in and day out is all routine,open and shut, but your not the one who cant sleep at night in fear or one who is embarased to even think of aliens abuduction and that.

[email protected], my email. anyone with similar experiences ever wants to chat add me. please dont abuse that, if you dont belive me dont contact me, i get enough sceptiscism from everone else.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nybaseball44
Regardless of whether the OP was lieing or not, night terrors/sleep paralysis is a pretty interesting subject and thats no doubt what he experianced if he was being candid. I've heard alot of alleged abduction stories that remind me a whole lot of many night terror/sleep paralysis experiances I've had and I have no doubt that these 2 conditions are probably whats really responsible for most if not all "alien abduction" stories.

I myself suffered night terrors and sleep paralysis for much of my childhood and I can tell you right now, its just about the most terrifying and troubling experiance you can imagine. One particular episode I actually recall is "waking up" paralyzed seeing a small creature cloaked in shadows with red eyes crawling up my body, startin at feet and crawling up to stare me directly in the face... all while I could not move. Needless to say I closed my eyes and screamed my head off when I finally regained the ability to speak (often times I couldn't even speak during the paralysis).

Most episodes I've forgotten since its been many years and often times with Night Terrors I wouldn't even remember it right after it occured, I'd just suddenly snap out of it and find my mother hovering over me telling me its okay and she'd tell me I had just been screaming and saying things and that my eyes were open etc, but I wouldn't remember it. My mother has told me of episodes where I would be screaming bloody murder that there were spiders all over the walls, that the devil was whispering in my ear, and other such disturbing things. One time I even got out of my bed and was clawing away at my window till my fingers were bloody, trying to escape my room while screaming that there was a creature in my bed.

So ya, night terrors are scary, and if the OP is being candid, all I can say is I feel for you man and just know theres a 99.9% chance that its just your mind and a night terror, not some real alien... so don't fret too much and next time jsut try to remain calm, maybe close your eyes and count to 10 then open them again and if you calm yourself and become self aware, the "entity" should be gone. Goodluck ~

I had one episode that sounds so very similar when I was 11 or 12 years old. I "woke" late at night unable to move. It seemed as though I was wide awake. I could see everything in my room (there was a security light in our back yard that lit my room quite well) but I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't speak. It appeared to me that there were 6 small beings surrounding my bed. They were all wearing cloaks so I could only see their eyes, which were red. They had instruments and were performing some type of experiment on me. I tried to scream but I was unable. It was terrifying and I've never forgotten it. I never spoke of it to anyone until I told my husband 25 years later. I had no idea there was anything known as sleep paralysis. My sister suffered from night terrors when she was a kid and that was an entirely different thing. The experience left me shaken and while I feel certain now that sleep paralysis was the cause, it felt no less real or frightening at the time.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_mcmillan
lol i didnt want this mate, trust me. my mind is full of teenage worries and anxt, i dont need this # happening to me, not so close to my exams and certainly not in my life at the moment. i dont want anything like that to happen to me, i like to studying the occult like watching michael tsarion so i can understand how governments and things control andwork, i dont like waking up in my bed not being able to move and then seein weird things. im not mad i can assure you, believe what you will. i guess you guys who read this day in and day out is all routine,open and shut, but your not the one who cant sleep at night in fear or one who is embarased to even think of aliens abuduction and that.

[email protected], my email. anyone with similar experiences ever wants to chat add me. please dont abuse that, if you dont belive me dont contact me, i get enough sceptiscism from everone else.

Thanks for more details and follow-up

brill

Ram

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sorry about it Brill - my mistake..
I have to work on that.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Sorry about it Brill - my mistake..
I have to work on that.

Hey its water under the bridge

I'm glad the OP returned though to provide more info and refute my hasty and incorrect judgement

brill

[edit on 1-5-2007 by brill]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I suffer with extremely bad sleep paralysis, and unfortunatley I can tell you it never gets any less scary.

I have learned to curb a little of my fear, and I understand what is happening to me when it does. I also use a method another poster mentioned, toe wiggling, it works!

Anyway, the 'being' you saw is also common, I bet you were seeing it at the edge of your vision right? It is a common phenomenon (ugh) to see objects at the edge of your vision during sleep paralysis. Because your mind is still asleep, the imagination is in overdrive during REM, and so interprets the object. You prabably saw a 'grey' as it is a subject you are already interested in, i.e the occult.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Always had night terrors too, and though I think they are seperate, they go hand in hand with sleep paralysis. For me, it totally messes up my vision and sense of depth and sound, I often think 'things' are around me, and hear horrrible noises. Try not to worry about it, its a sleeping disorder, and the fascinating thing is trying to find out about it, more so than looking into alien abduction theories.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I will give you what I live by.

People will scoff........There are good and evil forces at work in a dimension that we as humans can't see unless they want us to.

All you need to make it stop, is to ask the Creator for help. It will be the positive forces that will help you find peace.

That goes for all of you, just ask for help. You would be surprised to find out what is available for you to use.

Michael Relf of the Mars Records uses prayer to , what he calls, change the matrix around him to stop abductions.

To be abducted, you have to ask those that practice this into your space. You can also make them leave by asking your Creator for help in stoping this. It will stop if you ask in a positive manner.

Froth at the mouth if you want, you closed minded people, these experiences will only continue to become more open in the near future. Soon this world won't be able to white wash the facts about what is comming.

That was funny when you said he seemed drunk. Possibly he was and that is why you remember things, he messed up.

I have seen beings at my bedside. The only thing I knew to do was pray to the Creator. This is what kept any negative experience at bay. You will not find the answer in any Religion, but prayer to The Creator is a key.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You know, what makes our integration so difficult with people from other planets and existences, is that we still refuse to treat them AS PEOPLE! Why would anyone from Zeta Reticuli want to show any kind of respect to a bunch of bi-peds who clearly are ignorant as a whole and can't even bother to think up of a better descriptor for their whole race than a color!! These people have apparently mastered space flight, can modify reality with thought, are extremely intelligent, but we in our infinite wisdom call them grey. No wonder they come off as an ominous, hostile, group; when we don't give them any credit for who they are. Besides, in regards to abductions, why would you feel guilty about random experimentation on a group of mostly blind individuals who just don't understand crap about the cosmos when there is also a good chance that they are also a potential food source. We are considered to be the equivalent of lab mice, albeit more troublesome at times, and this is because we ARE NOT giving these groups reason to respect us. I know this is a lengthy way about it, but it is how we react to these incursions and interactions that count (which are few because typically paralysis is required to even get within 200 feet of a target without the person freaking out and acting completely irrational, which they would want to avoid at all costs)! Why would anyone give respect to a group who officially don't believe they exist? They make assumptions just as we do, they are flesh, they have blood, but this concept never seems to get past the autopsy table. Think of this, if those autopsy films and pictures are real, do you really think that their survivors don't care or at the very least don't know what happened? It would only be ignorant to think so, and if our governments dissect their people, then they would most likely assume from that perspective it is only acceptable that they are also allowed this luxury of open-ended experimentation on us, because these groups do talk with governments to get their operational info, some like the Plejaren know better than to trust them, but many do. Another point I would like to get at is that perhaps the memories of abductions and various implantation evidence are PURPOSEFUL. Do you honestly believe that Reticulians are so intelligent as to be able to master space flight, but too dense to understand that people notice chunks of hard organic stuff appearing in their bodies literally overnight? Come on! My point is that fear is an extremely destructive reaction to their activities that only serves to confirm observationally what our governments are lying to them about us all along. I really think that too many people are too caught up in the popular culture of UFO-ology which contains far too much fear invoking connotations to be useful. Example: go on to YouTube and see how many UFO videos are spliced with ominous or creepy sounding music, it is far more than just an innocent coincidence. This oversight on our own behavior and reactions to these situations (regardless if they are real) are crippling our capacity to be treated seriously as intelligent beings, and until black projects stop trying to run the intergalactic show (so they think), we are going to continue to live in this atmosphere of fear and aversion rather than one more like ATS that fosters intelligent discussion and reasoning which is the only way for these people to truly respect us. Remember even if someone cares about your well being (which is not the case often enough) it does not mean they respect you on any level and if they did, it would be for the novelty of our ignorance, rather than for something positive that we represent.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by GideonHM]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry, I have to post again in response to win 52's Creator post.

Why would anyone think that because you create something it makes you special? If a person builds a town they do not gain magical town powers, people respect that individual's hard work, etc., and give that individual more money and benefits in reward for their work, but the act of building a town does not mean that if something goes wrong in that town 200 years later, that praying to this individual will solve anything! Really, all prayer does is to remove your fears and replace them with ignorant acceptance of what you don't want to understand in the first place. Creator has no true special connotation. I can make an ice cream sundae, it doesn't give me the power to answer its prayers, if it could pray that is; or a genetic engineer has no capacity to answer the concerns or prayers of the organisms he or she develops. I am certain there is at least some aspect of a creator, but you are ASSUMING this entity has the desire to take action on your behalf and the capacity to do so. Your prayers will do you nothing, except make you feel better. Unfortunately that is all you really seem concerned with.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would now like to retract my last statement ! as the OP has put in his answers and added more it, so good to see!!

I have never as far as i know had the misfortune to suffer this phenomenon and by the sounds of things i wouldnt want to, if it is a sleep disorder, why is there no help for sufferers or is there ?

Respect to brill also for his comments

Wishin u the best mike , and good luck with them A levels

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Nutter - you cant really remedy it, its more of a pyscological disorder. Sedative like drugs can often just make it worse, exagerating the effects, its just something you learn to cope with, but sometimes your scared to go to sleep. With the slightly different night terrors, I can always tell prior to sleeping if I will have one, my vision and hearing play tricks when Im awake, and just causes dread!

Gideon - Its fairly redundant to label us dismissive, or predjudice against a supposed race from outer space, when we have no information whatsoever. A far more prudent question is that of existance, before you start labelling people prejudice or disrespectful of them!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
You know, what makes our integration so difficult with people from other planets and existences, is that we still refuse to treat them AS PEOPLE! Why would anyone from Zeta Reticuli want to show any kind of respect to a bunch of bi-peds who clearly are ignorant as a whole and can't even bother to think up of a better descriptor for their whole race than a color!! These people have apparently mastered space flight, can modify reality with thought, are extremely intelligent, but we in our infinite wisdom call them grey. No wonder they come off as an ominous, hostile, group; when we don't give them any credit for who they are

Well, if they're insulted, they could certainly start by nicely introducing themfreakingselves to everybody.

How about this?

"Hi. We come in peace, yadda yadda yadda. We're from over there (points to dot in hologram), you can call us officially Z12jakillibrozzk00*click*ngrzs but Zegs will do for short. We have detected Earth video transmissions. Mind if we visit your pub worship-hall? We want to celebrate beer with your leader, the Homer of Simpson. But please don't call us greys, otherwise we'll call you slippery monkeys."

Besides, in regards to abductions, why would you feel guilty about random experimentation on a group of mostly blind individuals who just don't understand crap about the cosmos when there is also a good chance that they are also a potential food source.

You wouldn't. If you're an asshole.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have had sleep paralysis since I was ten. I am now nineteen and they are slowing down but when I was fifteen to seventeen I went through I couple of weeks where I would get them every night. It became so annoying because all I wanted to do was get a good night sleep.

I have seen many different beings, shadows and voices and it still scares me even though I know it is sleep paralysis. Just reading this thread gives me chills all over.

Just before I wake up paralyzed I get a weird vibration in my ears, very hard to describe. As soon as that happens it feels like there is someone watching me. Most of the shadows or creatures I've seen have been tall beings but there is one that still scares me now that looked like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

I just try my hardest to roll over on my side to get out of it, this seems to work for me.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i will assume that you arent on drugs, alcohol or more importantly any tablets for mental health reasons.
The reason i added the tablets for mental health reasons is that they can cause crazy nightmares.
Only a few days ago i woke up paralized, in fear and feeling immense pain, it took me a while to focus myself and could sense i was still alone asleep on the sofa (i cant sleep with my wife on tablets as my daughter shares the bed and i can have strange unpredictable reactions) so as i fought to focus my heavy eyes to wake up to panic myself awake i finally got some sense of sight and could see multiple 'beings' blurry and silhouetted against an eerily lit room and they seemed to be causing the pain as i could make out by their eratic movements that they seemed to be thrusting long objects into my body (grow up i mean my ribs and chest) and i was panicking more and more feeling the pain and unable to scream or anything.
As i watched on the pain eased and i started to feel a little more movement and i woke myself up fully to the realisation that it was a sunny day my wife was up and my daughter was too and more to the point i had fallen asleep just as my wife got up from bed (i tend to sleep through daytime).
So unless i was abducted in broad daylight in front of my wife and daughter in the middle of a sunny day i would say it was merely a nightmare and my imagination made it worse.
Oh and i hadnt taken my tablets for at least a week up to that point.
Relax your fine and its perfectly normal and scary as hell.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I agree, fear is your worst enemy.

Primal man, original man did not know fear, pain, hate, sadness, etc.
This was all bestowed upon us after Adam and Eve.
Face fear, and realize that fear does not exsist in your mind, and your free.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_mcmillan

Did you not read our replies? No one thinks your crazy... what you experianced was a classic classic case of night terrors/sleep paralysis and many of us have had similiar or nearly identical experiances. No alien abducted you or any of that nonsense, so just relax a bit. I know the experiance is scary cause I went through it myself but convincing yourself that it was anything more than sleep paralysis/semi dream state hallucination.. is only going to make you more and more scared. No aliens are out to get some random 17year old dude bro, relax. If its really tearing you up, talk to a doctor and ask to see a sleep specialist, I'm sure he'll diagnos it as a sleep disorder right away and offer some help.
Peace.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
Sorry, I have to post again in response to win 52's Creator post.

this entity has the desire to take action on your behalf and the capacity to do so. Your prayers will do you nothing, except make you feel better. Unfortunately that is all you really seem concerned with.

There is a difference between knowing and assuming. Assuming is what you are doing right now, knowing is living in that truth.

You do not have the mindset that allows you to even consider these things let alone advise people about what they are experiencing.

You are making a judgement with absolutely no information about what my experiences are. That is the most destructive thing you can do to me. I am glad you will never get a chance to sit in judgement of my experiences.

FYI- Prayer does work, without question. It will not work if you have no faith in it. Prayers are a direct link to help. Would not any father risk his life for his children?

I spit popular Religions religions out, like rotten milk. Churches are man made....ask the Creator and you will get help.

The nerve of some people....... the world doesn't turn around you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join