It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im scared help

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
hi, im seventeen years old from london. The other night i had the most terrifying expereience, something im embarassed about and extremly frightened to talk about, i think im going mad. i woke up and i couldnt move a muscle, i could feel my body but it just wouldnt move, i heard about that before,some form of sleep condition, body paralzes itself so you dont act out your dreams and sometimes you wake still like it. Still that wasnt the worst of it, whislt i was struggling to move and panacking i noticed out of the corner of my eye a being. It was grey standing next to my bed, opposit side from the window. It was moving very weird, all i can describe its movements like was to me anyway as if it was drunk. I felt weird, absoultly terrafied but not because it was there, i was shocked really, i should of been #ting me pants but i was just bothered that i couldnt move and something weird was going on. It then grabed my arm, i was # scared, i have studied the occult for a long time, my first thoughts was its not an alien but a pysycic attack, i soon realised tho it wasnt. the being was weird looking not your typical grey. It didnt have huge eyes, they were slanted, its head was human looking but grey, not large,and it had a weird raised slit like nose. It was mid hieght, not small or big. i couldnt really judge it well because i was so frightened and i couldnt move my head only my eyes. Anyway i blacked out after a few seconds of it touching my arm. Its hands were vice like. i didnt think i could be abducted, i always thought myself safe, i mean i live in a block of flats in london, theres always people awake and busy doing things. why me, i cant sleep now im terrafied incase it happens again, and i cant tell anyone bout it cos il get the piss taken out of me. no one wil belive me at all, i best just shut up tbh.i wana know what is going on, please help, someone must understand.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You have NOTHING to be embarassed about. Talking about it should help over time, be picky about who you talk to. Not everyone can accept such things. I have had somewhat similar expierinces. Sorry, I just dont feel like checking my own spelling right now. You say you have studied the occult for a long time. Remember, YOU are in control here, not "them". Fear is thier greatest tool. Your age could very well make you someone that "they" would like to screw with. Dont ask me why, Its just my own personal expierence. When I was 16-17 some crazy*^#$&&#*& happened to me to. Remember you are NEVER alone. This world belongs to YOU. Our primal selves (and the emotional baggage that comes with it such as fear, lust, hate) is our biggest stumbling block. It is their greatest advantage over us but we can trandsend it given time and they know it. It could have been intended to thwart your studies. It could have been a good thing as well believe it or not. A lot of people wish they can have such a event. Bottom line is trust your instincts.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi mike_mcmillan. You can understand that even in a more open minded place as ATS your report can be taken as a story rather than an experience.
However, your particular words: "i couldn't move my head only my eyes.", suggests to me at least perhaps?, something very unusual may have happened to you? Paralysis yet totally conscious is another matter.

I would suggest you may consider contacting someone in Britain familiar with EBE abduction experiences or write someone such as Ray Fowler, Bud Hopkins or Linda Moulton Howe, within the USA.

The above people will either listen to your report, ignore it or suggest a contact for you to write to or talk to about about your trauma. Be sure to let your Parents know where and who your seeking help from.

Best Regards

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What you have described is classic hypnogogia. Sleep paralysis. It is normal.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I would say if you have never suffered a sleep disorder it can indeed be very scary.

I would also say you have suffered from sleep paralysis this on it's own is bad but it is considered normal.

What is not normal is the fact you saw something and it was clear and you felt something grip you this was visual but more concerning it was also physical.

I have suffered from sleep paralysis and heard voices. However i was not concerned i was however concerned when my whole room turned white and i mean bleached white bed linen, wallpaper, curtains, wardrobe, t.v, carpet and chair you name it all bleached then i saw 2 stereo-type grays 1 sat on my chair one standing.

I came around and left it went back to sleep only to find the room went bleached again but the being's never returned.

That was a very long time ago.

Now for something really recent i was decorating my whole staircase and as i did this my mind wandered.

I asked myself strange questions one of them was if i were abducted how would i like it to happen. Now this is where it gets odd i said to myself i would like the door to knock and that would be the best way.

I went to bed that night thinking about a good night's sleep however i awoke paralysed and i heard the door knocking really loud and there were 2 voices in my head one male and one female shouting.

(Open the door Lee, Lee please open the door, Open the door Lee, Lee please open the door for us !)

Now i woke up and said to myself that was pretty odd but left it i went to the bathroom and when i got back into bed with my girlfriend i noticed a bright light behind the curtain when i looked out it was a white light in the sky that looked like a star i can tell you this tho it was no star.

When i focused on it it jittered and moved in a eratic fasion i woke up my girlfriend and she saw it also.

Now if i did not see the said object i would have put it down to plain old sleep paralysis but it was not......

Regards
Lee

P.S Just keep an open mind and be safe i find that if i am suffering with sleep paralysis i can snap myself out of it by wiggling my right foot big toe.

I use this method often and i suggest you try it or try and work out your own method for snapping yourself out of it.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I understand the research on this topic and the conclusions, however going thru it is, well, a different matter. Difficult to talk about with someone who has not gone thru it.

Witness:"I saw a silver, rotating disk with portholes and red and blue lights that flash on and off hover over some trees for a minute then it flew off at incredible speed."

Scientist:"You saw swamp gas."

Witness:"Ok then."

I have yet to hear of someone who has expeirenced this go with the scientific explanation. Including myself.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Am I the only one who read this and thought that it sounded totally made up?

Anyways, it is possible that this really did happen to you. You might have just imagined the Grey part while paralyzed though. Or maybe a Grey alien somehow actually made his way into your room even though you said you live in a populated neighborhood...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
What you have described is classic hypnogogia. Sleep paralysis. It is normal.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the links. I just read that sleep paralysis used to be perceived as a demonic visitation. It kinda makes sense that back in the day they connected it with demons and nowadays they connect it to Aliens...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Its not an alien, it's not a poltergeist, it's your imagination. Sometimes you wake up and your body is still in a sleep state ( that's why you can't move), and after waking up you can see things because your still partly in a dreeming state. It's called a Night terror.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Mike, or anyone else. Does anyone who has had a visitation or sighting have any lumps on there skull about the size of half a pea or a small BB?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
You also might have experienced sleep paralysis along with an irregular amount of '___' released in your brain.

Check out my thread on '___' here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Its kinda funny. I can tell from these post who has and hasnt expierienced this. Its black and white.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
projectionist

posted on 1-5-2007 at 03:39 AM
Its kinda funny. I can tell from these post who has and hasnt expierienced this. Its black and white.

Perhap's at some point & time in your life you might?, then the real sleepless nights begin. Nothing really all that funny about it if/when it happens

Dallas

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
Mike, or anyone else. Does anyone who has had a visitation or sighting have any lumps on there skull about the size of half a pea or a small BB?

I have woken up with puncture mark's around my kneecap and also my right thumb.

These have later developed bruises around them.

I have also woken up with scratch marks and bruise's on my body.

Now when you go to sleep with your girlfriend and dont make love and fall asleep with no scratch marks.

To then wake up and have them is indeed a problem.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I have sleep paralysis on a monthly basis, and your description is remarkably similar to what i experience.

I cannot move, i look to the side of the bed and there is a being standing there awkwardly... at some stages the being sits on my chest and causes me to feel a strong downward pressure.

It was these occurances that led me into researching UFOs and Aliens, only to discover i was not infact an abductee, but a bad sleeper.

Ram

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I had it the other night - 2 nights ago.

Tried It many times in my life..
This time I got up - Im more like annoyed by it.

I wanted to turn on the light so I could see what the heck was going on - But I soon realized I could not turn on the light.
So I went out in the kitchen.
I tried with no luck to turn on the light there. Until I realized I was either out of body or a sleep.

Many times during such a nightmare - I wake up in bed after walking about - And i cannot move.
And many times - that be about 3 times - I think im awake and get out of bed - try to turn on the light again. But it's not working - cuz im not awake - and cannot interact with the light'switch cuz im transparant.

So I end up im my body again - and tried to move my head. Actually because I have tried it so many times before - Im total aware of it.

So I decide to count to 3 to gather enough strength to get interactive with my body again.
Sometimes just resulting in a shaking with my head - And I give up.
But I try again - And it usually works.

Now being awake after such a trip - Often need a glass of water or just to move around - Turn on the light and chill out a while.

And go to bed again - And I sleep normal.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This reeks of hoax. Looks like a first posting and registered account dated today.. Wasn't there a similar post to this a few months back. Not buying any of this.

brill

[edit on 1-5-2007 by brill]

Ram

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The pressure on the chest is your nerve system - normal during the half awake and half asleep situation.
It is the signals to the brain - Stimulating the nerves - And it feels like pressure - but it's not.

I believe it is the flux of electricity between a half asleep and half awake situation.
I have studied it during my own situations of this.

And it's not a Hoax..

Moron.
yes - Your a moron Brill if you think it's a hoax

Im sure you gonna experience it one day yourself.

I dunno about the alien part though - I once saw a person step out of the wall and he said - "I am Ramaz".

but it didn't scare me -
I use to be scared of it when I was a child - But not anymore - Not the same way.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
The pressure on the chest is your nerve system - normal during the half awake and half asleep situation.
It is the signals to the brain - Stimulating the nerves - And it feels like pressure - but it's not.

I believe it is the flux of electricity between a half asleep and half awake situation.
I have studied it during my own situations of this.

And it's not a Hoax..

Moron.
yes - Your a moron Brill if you think it's a hoax

Im sure you gonna experience it one day yourself.

Classic and resorted to name calling (which violate the T & C's of this board I believe). Wow I'm convinced. Still believe what you will I've just seen many stories like this and the specifics here really do speak for themselves. Enjoy.

brill

[edit on 1-5-2007 by brill]

Ram

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Am I under arrest now?
oh no.

im sorry.

MR.perfect..

It's a natural thing. It's also natural to think it's Aliens - cuz what else does people know about the spirit these days? And the world beound?

Information of Aliens might be made up - But not this.

you are now my foe..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join