It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential UFO sighting...Murfreesboro, TN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I went driving around an area around my house the other night snapping random photos of the sky. I came home and took a look at them and found a few potential UFO sightings. Take a look at these and tell me what you think.

The sky was very clear this night.

First sighting:

Close-up of first:

Second sighting:

Close-up of second:

The second photo has wavy lines in it due to my unsteady hand.

*Edit* Typo

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Nastius]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm just wondering... what do you think the chances are that after snapping a few random pictures of the sky that you are going to just happen to capture some Aliens flying around or any other "secret" phenomenon?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Honestly, I didn't know. I was bored and haven't used my camera in a while. So I just started driving and taking pictures. I really didn't expect to capture anything but there it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
After I realized what I may have taken a picture I got really excited.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Don't worry, you aren't alone in your hobby.

I take a lot of random photos of the sky hoping to catch something, and on one occasion i did. It is in Jritzmanns forums.

I can't make out anything in the first photo, but the second looks interesting.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I'm just wondering... what do you think the chances are that after snapping a few random pictures of the sky that you are going to just happen to capture some Aliens flying around or any other "secret" phenomenon?

Who cares its nice that he posted them so they can be discussed. O yeah I forgot they are just orbs in the sky.... Your favorite subject lol

On to the pics, one question where are the stars or do they not show up in night pictures (I know nothing about photography). Anyways whatever those orbs are it is interesting that they were not visible at the time you were taking the photos.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Just a little bit of enhancement on the first photo.

Looks like a meteor or something, can't tell. But it seems to have a tail on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey Nastius.

Great pics, whatever they might be. Certainly seems to me there not an obvious Star formation.
Thanks for taking the time to post'm

There are not a lot of night shots that get my attention as a casual observer, but these do.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's not a normal thing for me to take random pictures like this. But after these...I think i've found a new hobby, lol. Don't know what it was, I just got a feeling and went driving.

Thanks for the support.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
On to the pics, one question where are the stars or do they not show up in night pictures (I know nothing about photography). Anyways whatever those orbs are it is interesting that they were not visible at the time you were taking the photos.

There weren't many stars out that night.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Nastius]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I admire your enthusiasm on this subject. What are the chances??

These are the enhanced pics (auto contrast in PS). The exif says that the flash was fired in both pics. Shutter speed 0.5 sec.
You can see the trees in second pic. Strangely these are not blurred, as can happen when the hand shakes while taking a pic. That means the source of light was moving in a zig-zag way.
My guess is its a bug. But not sure. You should go to the same place again and try shooting some more pics and try to find out the cause.

Regards
RSB

top topics

join