It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no linking of bridge collaspe to wtc ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i looked around and ive not seen any posts connecting the wtc
to that bridge collaspe in cali. ? i guess we've seen 3 structures fall
due to fire . and one of those 3 wasn't hit by a plane .
i guess there's no threads because that kinda crumbles the truther's
cospiracies .
and putting all the differences aside , it really does put a new light on things .

and before someone jumps on me for not including building 7 , im not a fool , just because i believe most the governments story doesn't mean i
completely believe #7 fell on it's own .

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
im sorry but ive seen bridges fall from wind, ice, and earth quakes. Not to mention bridges are not buildings.
Very futile comparison

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Can you revise the question? What is there to link exactly?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Infowars has a good link right now
if you care too look

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What is an Internet Troll/ Forum troll?

* An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll is trying to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate science.

Also... you might want to actually read the thread tittles before you speculate your claims about no one linking the 2 events together.

Allow me to introduce to you, your precious desired thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

although maybe not so desirable for a troll considering it pretty much takes away your reason to troll.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Why does no one want to compare other buildings to the WTC, but yet people will readily compare them to bridges?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
bsbray11

Exactly what I was thinking today. Good point.

Another thought on this, these bridges are known to collapse on their own from time to time! How many times do we see skyscrapers and super-steel structures falling on their own?

So yeah, the comparison is ridiculous and it really looks like the de-bunkers are grasping on this one...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

So yeah, the comparison is ridiculous and it really looks like the de-bunkers are grasping on this one...

I'm sorry to say but all the debunking arguments i have seen so far are mostly portrayed as denial and unable to accept that the government's agenda does not involve the well being of the people.

The evidence of 911 being an inside job is so overwhelming that the only barrier that can stand in your way from common sense is denial...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There are TWO threads about it and I think you know that... stop playing games. Someone should LOCK this piece of crap thread...

Look here... though your MO says you already have...

or

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just wonder if there were 110 bridges on top of each other if they would all collapse just because the one on top did? That's not logical is it? If one floor of the WTC had collapse due to heat and strutural failure I would believe it, but to have the whole thing fall at freefall speed, clearly not pancaking as stated is beyond belief. It defies the laws of physics.

top topics

join