It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Remarkable Claim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That you can walk on the moon for 15 minutes if you are not used to the climate. And indefinatley if you are all i can say is MUHEHEHEMOI.

This is only my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Personally, I find the most exciting claim is that the moon is actually made on cheese! Yes, I have evidence! See: www.answers.com...

And further, Mr. Lear tells me that it tastes like Wensleydale!

Oh, it wasn't him?...it was my other correspondent, Wallace? Well, either way, it's all about how you interpret the evidence, isn't it?

And since Mr. Lear signs every posting with the following: "The above is my opinion and is intended to promote discussion. It is not represented as fact unless so stated.", I maintain that:
a) We're conducting a discussion based upon John Lear's proposals, and b) My Looney Tunes can be at least as entertaining as his.

If others want to play "How Gullible Are You?" with this thread, instead, then I'll just head off into that Prairie sunset.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So am I getting that the general consensus is that he really isn't making claims, he is just trying to make interesting conversation (based on his signature)? I'm not trying to put words in anyone's mouth, just trying to sum up the discussion so far (at least the parts that were on-topic).

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmaraca
So am I getting that the general consensus is that he really isn't making claims, he is just trying to make interesting conversation (based on his signature)? I'm not trying to put words in anyone's mouth, just trying to sum up the discussion so far (at least the parts that were on-topic).

That is how i see it. He thinks in a "what if" sort of manner, which keeps all options open from his point of view. This is just my observation and theory. Since i think in a similar manner, but don't normally put such a disclaimer in my signature, it makes sense to me and i can totally appreciate the manner in which it is done.

coming up with an idea is only part of it...getting feedback on it is even more important and seems to be the reason for his postings most often. Otherwise, what would he gain from being here?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi, from what I've read. John Lear only makes hard concrete factual comments about flying; he appears to be in a league of his own and can and indeed does challenge anyone in this area of expertise. Simply because he can! But, when it comes to all the other stuff he can, like the rest of us, only say what he feels or thinks with zero actual proof. e.g. based on the photo analysis done on here and other sites, I'm of the opinion that NASA is lying to everyone about their data. Sure they don't lie about all the data but they do lie. Do I have actual proof, well no. But like John I look at what's presented and make my current mind up. Now, if we talk about ET's and ET craft then I'd like to believe but just like John and everyone else I'm happy that I've seen enough pics/video to say that there's craft that is way different than what we all know or could even think about that is from earth but is it ET? Well, my opinion is that I believe it is but I and John and everyone else do not have any hard proof! So I take my hat off to John for sharing his views about the moon, air and gravity etc but, until I see hard proof that is provable then I assume that John's views are just that!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Well I am a newbie and have a deep respect for Mr. Lear. He puts himself out there for all to criticize. He is a thought provoker, dares you to find your own answers.

We all must seek the truth. Broaden your knowledge and never turn a blind eye to it, share it.

I`m of the same opinion. His thread on the fantastic forum titled 'NASA's biggest lie to be exposed.' is extremely thought provoking in my opinion.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by mazzroth

John's "Soul Catcher" antenae on the moon is my personal favourite for the most out there comment he has made. It's probably not his own personal theory or concept and I seem to think that it was sleeper's concept but none the less its pretty out there.

The 'soul catcher' on the moon was my own personal theory.

Sleeper is not buying it per se. Sleeper says that he is not authorized to make any comment about the moon or whats there.

Sleeper's mention of soul 'catchers' or soul 'routers' implies that they are 'on earth' but not exactly where they are.

In one post I believe that sleeper mentioned that the soul catcher on the moon could be 'one' soul catcher but not the 'only' soul catcher.

My soul catcher is the tower in the photo LO-III-84M found by or at least brought to the publics attention by Richard Hoagland. Richard does not buy into the tower being a soul catcher in any way, shape or form. I get the impression that Richard thinks the idea is ridiculous.

There are many societies that believe your soul goes to the moon after you die. After I read that Joe McMoneagle was tasked to follow a soul after a man dies and he watched the soul go to the moon I decided that it was probably going to the tower. After all that tower is 6 miles high, is pointed directly at earth, and has been ever since mankind has been in existence.

So I thought is was reasonable to assume that the tower was transmitting and receiving souls.

Once again, I claim that the tower in Sinus Medii being a 'soul catcxher' is my idea, I didn't read it anywhere and I didn't get the idea from anybody else. Sleepers soul catchers are earth bound and sleeper very rarely mentioned anything about the moon.

Sleeper, any comments?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
So I thought is was reasonable to assume that the tower was transmitting and receiving souls.

Once again, I claim that the tower in Sinus Medii being a 'soul catcxher' is my idea, I didn't read it anywhere and I didn't get the idea from anybody else. Sleepers soul catchers are earth bound and sleeper very rarely mentioned anything about the moon.

Sleeper, any comments?

No problem John,

Some souls wonder around earth, the moon and a certain distance beyond the moon before being collected and taken to other places in this galaxy. The tower which I can’t comment on as you have already mentioned is not a soul collector, but they told me there was no harm in leaving that idea out there, so I did

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

After all that tower is 6 miles high, is pointed directly at earth, and has been ever since mankind has been in existence.

Just curious...what evidence is there that it has been there or pointed toward earth since man's existence? How has then been proven? Should I take this statement only as a belief?

[edit on 5/22/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

No problem John,

Some souls wonder around earth, the moon and a certain distance beyond the moon before being collected and taken to other places in this galaxy. The tower which I can’t comment on as you have already mentioned is not a soul collector, but they told me there was no harm in leaving that idea out there, so I did

Thanks sleeper for your input.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No problem John,

Sleeper and John, I`m very interested in this tower. I met a person over the net last year who passed on some interesting information (I posted more info. on another thread - John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight), purportedly from a 'time traveller'. The time traveller had this to say about the tower, "The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy." www.geocities.com...

Sleeper, I`d like to know who 'they' are in your sentence?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The tower which I can’t comment on as you have already mentioned is not a soul collector, but they told me there was no harm in leaving that idea out there, so I did.

No harm? No harm? I've been telling everybody its a soul collector. Now what do I tell them? Its NOT a soul collector? Everybody is going to think I'm nuts!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No harm? No harm? I've been telling everybody its a soul collector. Now what do I tell them? Its NOT a soul collector? Everybody is going to think I'm nuts!

There is still something there so you are not that nuts. What did NASA say about the anomalie? And do you have any info about the 'hole(s) in the wall' in Nansen?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnific

There is still something there so you are not that nuts. What did NASA say about the anomalie?

I am not sure. I don't think they commented.

And do you have any info about the 'hole(s) in the wall' in Nansen?

Nothing other than what was written in the "Secret Mission of Apollo 17".
(keithlaney.net)

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The tower which I can’t comment on as you have already mentioned is not a soul collector, but they told me there was no harm in leaving that idea out there, so I did.

Be careful of what you ask for---

Anyway, you will be in good company John, most people think I’m nuts---

Besides you gave your source and reason for your information, you made the leap to the tower and it was and still is a good theory. We humans love theories, and give them more credence than plain Jane statements from people who claim ET contact

So technically you are still ahead of the game on this one

[edit on 22-5-2007 by sleeper]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
Sleeper and John, I`m very interested in this tower. I met a person over the net last year who passed on some interesting information (I posted more info. on another thread - John Lear and George Noory C2C Tonight), purportedly from a 'time traveller'. The time traveller had this to say about the tower, "The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy." www.geocities.com...

That information is false

They don’t like us to use names, so I will say black ops, or is that oops ---lol

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I am not sure. I don't think they commented.

Nothing other than what was written in the "Secret Mission of Apollo 17".
(keithlaney.net)

Yes, tobad Keith is the only place with some good theory about it. It looked like a very interesting place to be.

Thanks for the anwsers.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The tower which I can’t comment on as you have already mentioned is not a soul collector, but they told me there was no harm in leaving that idea out there, so I did

Ok, you made me very curious about the tower now.
Can you comment on this maybe, is the tower important to us (Earth)?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas

That information is false

They don’t like us to use names, so I will say black ops, or is that oops ---lol

There`s no way to be sure whether or not that information is false. But I`ll leave it at that.

Black ops eh? And do you trust these black ops?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The tower which I can’t comment on as you have already mentioned is not a soul collector, but they told me there was no harm in leaving that idea out there, so I did

Ok, you made me very curious about the tower now.
Can you comment on this maybe, is the tower important to us (Earth)?

You can count me in on the curious side. Sleeper, please could you elaborate?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join